Nudism & Music

Hi people, I'm new to the site, I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I wanted to share my song (Hip-Hop) with you guys and see what you thought & maybe get a little feedback. The song is called Nude $toner and is about just that, the 2 things I love. Once again, I wasn't sure if we are allowed to post this kind of stuff, so sorry if I break the rules, I looked in the forum rules and decided it is ok to post. Here it is :https://soundcloud.com/jdnude/nude-stoner ! Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudism & Music

JD; nude and stoned go so well together that they should rhyme. Of course,beer and weed go so well together that they also should rhyme!
And let's not forget naked and sunshine? Why, oh, why don't they rhyme?

This post was edited

JD; nude and stoned go so well together that they should rhyme. Of course,beer and weed go so well together that they also should rhyme!And let's not forget naked and sunshine? Why, oh, why don't they rhyme?True, true and true ! What did you think of my song :) ?

This post was edited

Soundcloud wants me to sign in and I will not. I would try at work where we have better firewalls but our work filters reject anything nude related. So.... peace out! I an going outside to sit in the sun..with beer....and weed.

This post was edited

Soundcloud wants me to sign in and I will not. I would try at work where we have better firewalls but our work filters reject anything nude related. So.... peace out! I an going outside to sit in the sun..with beer....and weed.Oh I see. Yea, don't try at work LOL. Have fun :)

This post was edited
RE: Best site for naturist and nudists

Flagged Post #6.

This post was edited

BUMPED TO RESTORE CORRECT TITLE

This post was edited