A bay

A friend from Melbourne and I went to A bay a couple of week ago.We may as well have been laying in Hastings Street with the number of textile visitors walking past.I used to live on the Sunshine Coast have been going to A bay for 25 years.Sadly, I think it has lost it's identity.I now live in Kingscliff and am close to Tyagarah where I can walk for hours without the restrictions of clothes or from the Police.CheersCliff

This topic was edited
RE: A bay

sadly I have to agree. ABay was my first foray into public nudism and has lost something of its appeal.
Tyagarah is great for long walks, often without having others close by....just sun, sand, water and ones thoughts.

This post was edited

Hey Cliff...I guess it happens to a lot of places unfortunately :( I have never been to Tyagarah, so I think it is something I need to do when the weather warms up. Cheers, PJ

This post was edited

I've only been to A Bay twice. Quite a long walk to the beach and you would think that is a good reason that it should be designated an official nude beach once and for all. The second visit there were police on quad bikes telling people to get dressed. Why hassle people who are in a remote location not harming anyone? It is much easier to go to Tyagarah and enjoy the long beach walks free from worrying about getting arrested. It's really time backward Queensland got into the 21st century. Southern Queensland has some of the best beaches in the world. There's plenty of space to designate some nude beaches.

This post was edited

I went there yesterday. It was a beautiful day but I too found that there was a constant parade of clothed people walking past.

This post was edited

Hey guys thanks for the info..i haven't been to "a "bay for a few years..and i was thinking of going there on my next trip up to brisbane..i know now to give "a"bay a miss it would have been great if it was a offical nude beach like we have here in sydney..

This post was edited

There were still plenty of naked people there. It was just that they were very much outnumbered by clothed people.

This post was edited