RE: Driving in the Nude

Thomas T ... You are a very grumpy ol' man. Get a life, LIVE your life and quit trying to tell everyone how to live theirs. Geez ... I thought you stated that you ONLY post on the humor and Jokes threads ... I've seen you post MORE negative stuff on everything else and rarelyon the humor and jokes threads! LOLIt's obvious ... you're either jealous and/or unable to partake in somethings so you'll post negatively about them because you're unable to do them or too scared to do them. At any rate ... give it and the rest of us a rest from your negativity! Please! ; )

This post was edited

OK guys, Use what ever excuse you can think of to show your peepee's to unsuspecting people.
I just hope when they publish your name in the papers they do not call you a nudist.

This post was edited

OK guys, Use what ever excuse you can think of to show your peepee's to unsuspecting people.Now that's not exactly fair. Driving nude is no more exhibitionism than being nude in the woods. I'm not sure if your objection is to driving in the nude per se, or driving in the nude in a convertible in rush hour. There is a difference. If I'm nude in the woods, you wouldn't say that I'm there to "show my peepee". But someone might walk up on me. If I'm driving nude, what's the difference? I can cover up when someone passes or if there's unexpected traffic.

I think you are just grumpy. Does someone need his juice box...or maybe a nap?

This post was edited

in most vehicles all one would see is a guy without a shirt, and i'm sure that is a common site in many parts of the country(esp. in summer) so what if someone says something about driving naked online, there is nothing the police can do about it.

This post was edited

OK guys, Use what ever excuse you can think of to show your peepee's to unsuspecting people.I just hope when they publish your name in the papers they do not call you a nudist.
Showing his peepee and calling people names. Hmmmmmmm

This post was edited

OK guys, Use what ever excuse you can think of to show your peepee's to unsuspecting people.I just hope when they publish your name in the papers they do not call you a nudist.
Showing his peepee and calling people names. Hmmmmmmm
Are you Pro Textile ???

This post was edited

Tell us again how BIG your truck is.

This post was edited

The barmaid likes big ones.

This post was edited

She is not dumb enough to drive around naked.

This post was edited

thomas, your avatar shows more than people can see of me when driving. in this area during the summer it is common to see someone driving without a shirt, and who knows what else.

This post was edited