RE: Driving in the Nude

In this case is that it changes everything, as you say is more exhibitionism also in my opinion, that Nudism...
En ese caso es que cambia todo, como dices es ms exhibicionismo tambin en mi opinin, que nudismo...

This post was edited

Blatant exhibitionism while driving is NOT what many of us do. This corrolation between the two only proves that those who try and make that connection, are just blowing smoke, don't know what exhibitionism is and don't know what they are talking about. I have now been driving nude for over 20 years. At first, just bottomless, then with an open shirt or sweatshirt. Once I began buying high profile vehicles and having my windows tinted dark, it's been completely nude and NEVER had a problem. It can be done and it can be done WITHOUT someone seeing you ... that's how I've been able to do it for as long as I have and how I continue to do it ... because I drive naked for ME and not someone else. I just wish some of these peeps would think before they post. ;-)

This post was edited

I often drive nude. My vehicle sits up pretty high so an average vehicle cant see in. The longest distance I have went was from Cincinnati Oh to London Ky. Day time.

This post was edited

My longest nude drive was when it was dark out. I drove across the Everglades on I-75 from Naples to Fort Lauderdale.

This post was edited

I'm new here and learning lots about a naturalist life style. After reading this thread of posts on driving naked I decided to give it a try. I decided to try it in the dark. I live in the couintry and my mail box is about 4 km from my home so I decided a good start would be after I stopped to collect the mail I could drive home naked. It was dark so after I got back into my car I slipped my clothes off then drove home. It was so exhilerating. I did this a few times and then wondered how it would feel driving further so driving home from work one night along a secluded section of HWY I took my clothes off and drove home, not stoping for the mail. It's amaizing how wonderful it feels.

This post was edited

Will be heading south in a couple weeks for the winter. Once I get into warmer climate on the way I will be shedding the pants and driving with a pair of shorts handy. Came back that way last year and managed all the way from Florida to West Virgina, and Pa line. Only put clothes on when had to get out.

This post was edited

I've had a couple of chances to drive nude last summer. It was at night, both times, and I live in a small town to it wasn't too risky. I loved it. It was better than I imagined. I had the windows down and the warm summer wind blow through the care felt great. It was late and I needed to get up in the morning, otherwise I might have just went on cruising for a while longer.
I makes me sorta sad to think other people (textiles) are so hung up on nudity. I dream of being nude in public one day, and no one even notices. Wouldn't that be great?!

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc.

This post was edited

it's been down right cold here in So. Cal. Makes it tough to do any nude driving .. BUT ... with a nakation coming up in the near future ... it is planned to drive from home to Palm Springs in the nude, slip on some shorts to pick up nudist friends ... then drive to AZ to meet other nudist friends for the nakation and make that drive in the nude as well. I'm hoping one or both of our nudist friends join in for the nude drive to AZ. Either way ... I'll be naked! :D

This post was edited

I agree driving nude here in Canada is a rare and special occasion.

This post was edited