RE: Driving in the Nude

Finally got my Jeep outta the shop and got to drive it home naked today from my dad's. Over an hour and 20 mins. Great drive through the smoke from the So Cal fires and the traffic. I love my new (used) Jeep and the tinted windows! :D

This post was edited

My trips down to my Dad's are bit more frequent and will increase and things digress at his house. It's stressful and he's having a real hard time, emotionally. That sure weighs heavy on me and it's quite the release when I'm able to strip at the exit gate and drive the hour + home in the nude. Lots of things on my mind as I drive but it makes it a little easier to deal with when you're comfortable and driving the back roads with little or no traffic. ;-)

This post was edited

Last naked drive in my truck this morning. Drove it down south and sold it. Lots of great memories in that truck but ... more great memories to live in our Jeep. Had to drown my sorrows from selling my truck some how ... so I drove our Jeep home naked! ;-)

This post was edited

Last naked drive in my truck this morning. Drove it down south and sold it. Lots of great memories in that truck but ... more great memories to live in our Jeep. Had to drown my sorrows from selling my truck some how ... so I drove our Jeep home naked! ;-)Drove truck naked and sold it. Were you sitting on a towel or does the new owner need to replace the seats?

This post was edited

Has anyone driven a vehicle in the Nude, how far did you drive, was it daylight or nighttime. etc. Yes many times. The farthest was every two weeks from Ohio to Wisconsin and back. My mom was dying and I was her Hospice Provider. I've been driving nude for 30 years.

This post was edited

I never sit on a towel in my own truck. Whenever I sell it, the new owner will have my ass residue on there.Truck for Sale - Free Skid Marks

This post was edited

I never sit on a towel in my own truck. Whenever I sell it, the new owner will have my ass residue on there.Now that's what you call a bum deal.

This post was edited

alwaysnaked1071I never sit on a towel in my own truck. Whenever I sell it, the new owner will have my ass residue on there.Truck for Sale - Free Skid Marks
SARCASM! We REALLY need a font indicating SARCASM!

This post was edited

We know it's sarcasm. Andy's point is that you yourself have said many times that if you don't have anything to add to a conversation, then stay out of it. Yet all you do is post these one line sarcastic posts.And why does that affect you?

This post was edited

Thomas - read between the lines - andydi and alwaysnaked1071 obviously hang on your everyword - both of them quote you. They mustspend a lot of their time reading everything you post. Let them fill their days following you.

This post was edited