Brozilian

I had my second brozilian done on Wednesday night, it was 7 weeks since the first. Again, the worst was the pubic hair, but AHHHHH, that smooth feeling after is incredible. He started with me on all fours while he did my crack, hole, and cheeks. Then on my back he continued and voila, all done. I did get him to leave a small detached landing strip this time, it looks like a large soul patch, LOL. Things just seem more sensual and alive to touch down there with no hair and of course there is the hygiene side to being hairless around the anus. I also had my pits done, I just prefer the smooth look.

This topic was edited
RE: Brozilian

When talking to the aesthetician, I mentioned that he must have some guys dream job, seeing dick and hole all day, LOL. He mentioned that you have to maintain professionalism, you detach yourself from the physical side of things and do your job. It is very clinical as he does wear gloves and he touches you to do his job, not to be sensual. He did mention, that as males, some of his clients will get erect as he is touching you in those areas and it is to be expected, if a client does get erect, he tells them not to worry as it is very normal. He is very professional and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the Toronto area.

This post was edited

i wish there were more places that offered waxing for men. i have never had it done professionally but think i would try it. i had a friend do it once for me and that was really painful. would love to see the difference with a professional.

This post was edited

i wish there were more places that offered waxing for men. i have never had it done professionally but think i would try it. i had a friend do it once for me and that was really painful. would love to see the difference with a professional.I agree with you Dave. I've never been waxed before. Would love for a professional to do it.

This post was edited

I've been waxed a few times, but now DYI lasering.Much less painful and lasts longer.

This post was edited

It wasn't as difficult as one would think but it was not as easy as I thought ... finding an esthetician that would do a Brazilian wax on a man.
I called every salon in our city and the neighboring city to try and find someone. I hung up on several after I got the little high schooler mentality on the phone ... "Ewwww ... we don't wax guys!" I had discussions with others ... and then there were a few that wanted me to come in and have other areas waxed first for several sessions to check me out and make sure I wasn't there for sexual purposes.
I did a research on the net and found a woman, RN, that left the hospital and started her own business. I was a bit skeptical at first because her salon was in her home. It's in an area about 45 mins away from us and in a town by the beach wheremy wife and I would like to live someday. I was greeted at the door and we went into her office. I filled out the paperwork and then she took me back to the room and explained what was going to happen. She left the room so I could take off my shorts and lie on the table. She entered a few minutes later and the rest is history. I went to her for about 2 years and we actually became friends.
Our schedules don't seem to mesh and she's always emailing me to ask me when I can come in. I'm hoping to resume my wax sessions very soon because I hated returning to shaving. She has many testimonial letters on her website and I took them with a grain of salt until I experienced first hand that what they all said was true. She's professional, thorough and comparable pricing with other salons that do not service men. She's older, mature and quite frankly ... because of her medical background, realizes that talking frankly about what she needs me to do to assist her and explains what she's about to do, gives me ample warning to make the session much more painless than if she'd say nothing. We talk through the entire session. She's done my ears and nose and I want her to do my entire butt, back, upper arms, underarms, thighs and of course continue with the pubic area and genitals. I may be in there for well over an hour but .... she's worth it! :-)

This post was edited

I was doing some google searches and read some reviews on line. In Toronto you would think more would advertise their services but it was not the case. And the fact, he's a man, just makes things more comfortable for me. His clientele practice is primarily men. His website lists the services he offers from facials to body scrubs, manicures, pedicures, clipping shaving, sugaring and waxing. For waxing if you take a few services he will charge you individually or $100/hour.

This post was edited