RE:Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

well trimmed. you can feel the soft brush and don't have to go to dentist for your next hair cut.

This post was edited
RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

I have a hard time believing how many suck ups and fence sitting Nancy boys can't answer a simple question.

LOL right on.... I've always preferred shaved. I'm smooth as well laser hair removal, noting feels better than 2 bald ones bumping

This post was edited

My wife and I are both shaved smooth, we both love giving and receiving oral attention and it's nice not having a forest in the way. I also don't mind if she's sporting a little landing strip.

This post was edited

Shaved since i love to go down on a woman and hair gets in your teeth. A smooth lick is incredible. I like to stay shaved around base and sack too for her pleasure. Love the feeling after fresh shave. Usually use nair since easier and lasts longer. Ass crack too even though straight. Great feeling clean down there. Try it.

This post was edited

Shaved, definitely for both males and females.

This post was edited

Personally a very clean undercarriage with a well-manicured patch above. Whether we are male or female, having a little something to break up the lines can be nice.
As far as people other than myself and my wife, I don't really care. I don't spend much time looking, so what's the difference.

This post was edited

Personally a very clean undercarriage with a well-manicured patch above. Whether we are male or female, having a little something to break up the lines can be nice.As far as people other than myself and my wife, I don't really care. I don't spend much time looking, so what's the difference.

Undercarriage?!!!
I love the metaphor!
I also prefer the "clean undercarriage" but it increases the potential for hydroplaning!
Not that it's a bad thing!

This post was edited

Smooth here. I like the way it looks and feels. Also prefer my partner to be smooth.

This post was edited

perfect example

This post was edited

Shaved, of course!

This post was edited