RE: Shaved or unshaved pubes for females?

I much prefer shaved, or at least trimmed. A hairy pussy obscures the view of the vigina. And the hairs get in my mouth. On various beaches I've seen that over 90% of pussies are shaved.

This post was edited

yes shaved smooth here as well since high school , just looks better and fresher too

This post was edited

For me nothing beats a landing strip on a woman. I do like some hair down there but it should be trimmed. I'm not against bald at all though.

I also like the same way on girls.

This post was edited

I guess I'm in a minority by saying that I prefer the unshaven natural look!

This post was edited

I think it should be personal choice, I don't think other peoples' preferences should influence how you choose to be. My preference is shaved, but it has nothing to do with other peoples' opinions, it's what I like.

This post was edited

Shaved! Nothing looks Worse Than A Female With Black Hair Between the Legs.

This post was edited

Well its personal preference really, I'm not a huge fan of an overgrown lady garden but if pussy hair is kept short and neatly trimmed its fine by me. Having said that I do prefer to see a pussy hairless, its a thing of beauty and to me nothing should get in the way of seeing that beauty.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...

Personally I think that a lady with a nice full bush is very sexy. As for smell a clean lady will have a lovely and sexy aroma down there and you can always part the hair if it gets in your way.

This post was edited

I don't like to shave my own genitals so I can't get too down on anyone who doesn't. Pam has a great opinion on cultivation of mystique.

This post was edited

Which do you think looks better? ...Unshaved

This post was edited