Top to Toe Manscape Time!

It's that time of the week when i do a full top to bottom (literally) manscape. Got to shape my facial hair, trim my chest hair and pits. Groom and trim my pubes, veet my feet and cut my nails. Finish it all off with a full body scrub and a seaweed face masque.

Who else is scaping today and what bits are you doing?

This topic was edited
RE: Top to Toe Manscape Time!

Sounds great mr! I'm in total need of a top-to-toe groom myself, it's been over a year! Can you imagine :-O You may have inspired me today!Thanks. On to it right now. Over a year? That is going to take some work but it will be worth it. Glad I might have inspired someone to get scaping. Always happy to help

This post was edited

Mine is done is stages ... for about a week and a half. I don't do all these scaping treatments myself so I don't do it all in one day.
I went to the nail salon last week with my wife and we got pedicures. I had my hair cut a few days ago. The following day I shaved my pubic area, penis, scrotum and anal area. For the record ... I still hate shaving and really ... really need to get back to my regular wax treatments! Shower twice a day ... sometimes more, depending on what I'm doing. We have an outdoor shower so if we're working in the backyard and get dirty and sweaty, we can take a shower out there. I usually do most of the time anyway. I love showering outdoors.
I've not done my arm pits yet and I'm thinking I'll wait and have them waxed as well. My next appointment, in 6 weeks, will encompass my usually male Brazilian Wax, upper arms, back, butt, upper thighs, ears, nose and under arms. I'll be on the table for a while! :D

This post was edited

Ha Ha! Got to love the retro bush look. Why aren't you happy with your trimming?

This post was edited

Nothing wrong with doing it in stages, especially as you do such a thorough job.

I'm intrigued by the make Brazilian. Is that just a thin strip left?

This post was edited

Ha Ha! It's a never ending cycle for us guys isn't it?
Sounds like you give it a good going over though. I know what you mean about hairs growing up your dick. I'm the same. Have hairy crack, shaft, under carriage and ball sack. Sometimes my pubes merge with the hair on my thighs lol.

This post was edited

Nothing wrong with doing it in stages, especially as you do such a thorough job. I'm intrigued by the make Brazilian. Is that just a thin strip left?The male Brazilian is completely smooth ... no thin strips for me. I think they look good on women but not guys. I used to leave a patch of hair but my wife is the one that told me to shave it all off. She said it looked so much better than with a little patch or a landing strip.
Stages is what I have to live with. To spend an entire day shaving or getting waxed, then the nail salon, the hair stylist ... it would be a scheduling nightmare and I'd probably go crazy being dressed all that time with the exception of the time with the esthetician. I'm actually naked for quite some time when I visit her. :D

This post was edited

The male Brazilian is completely smooth ... no thin strips for me. I think they look good on women but not guys. I used to leave a patch of hair but my wife is the one that told me to shave it all off. She said it looked so much better than with a little patch or a landing strip.Stages is what I have to live with. To spend an entire day shaving or getting waxed, then the nail salon, the hair stylist ... it would be a scheduling nightmare and I'd probably go crazy being dressed all that time with the exception of the time with the esthetician. I'm actually naked for quite some time when I visit her. :DOK Andy, Seems like you have access to more choices than we have here in NorCal!

This post was edited

I really don't have but 1 choice. All the waxing salons near me or anywhere near me will NOT do the treatment on men. Just a bunch of little girls. I have to drive 50 mins to an hour south to find an RN that has started her own business and does waxing on men. She's great, she's become a friend and she's the best! ... Why? ... because she's mature, professional and good at what she does. She's not cheap but she's worth it!
;-)

This post was edited

I really don't have but 1 choice. All the waxing salons near me or anywhere near me will NOT do the treatment on men. Just a bunch of little girls. I have to drive 50 mins to an hour south to find an RN that has started her own business and does waxing on men. She's great, she's become a friend and she's the best! ... Why? ... because she's mature, professional and good at what she does. She's not cheap but she's worth it!;-)Sounds perfect! You're one lucky guy!

This post was edited