If I offered manscaping services

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc.

I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would go for.

So a service where you'd get your pubes trimmed or shaved, your arse crack shaved, other body hair trimmed or shaved. Would you use it?

If so, what other services would you like to be available? How much would you expect to pay? Don't say waxing as that's already available but any others you can think of.

Is there something in this?

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: If I offered manscaping services

Manscaping is very popular with the guys that don't like to do it themselves plus its easier to have someone else do it. Check with your local Officials though about regulations. Here in the US in certain cities you need a license to do that sort of thing.
The rates you can also ask around the local salons and then charge a little cheaper. I've seen different prices for different areas, chest or pubes or full body. Shaving or Waxing.I enjoyed having myself groomed and thought about doing it myself till I found out the need of a permit and the price, little expensive here.Good Luck in your venture!

This post was edited

Id def go to a manscaping place, its a pain in the butt trying to do it all and do it right by yourself (and not in the good way/no pun intended)And as for you, your a decent looking guy, love the bikini pics, you could manscape me anytime.

This post was edited

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc.I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would go for. So a service where you'd get your pubes trimmed or shaved, your arse crack shaved, other body hair trimmed or shaved. Would you use it? If so, what other services would you like to be available? How much would you expect to pay? Don't say waxing as that's already available but any others you can think of. Is there something in this? SteveI'd love to have a male grooming and manscaping professional to shave and trim my pubes and arse crack. I think it's a great service to guys who need some coaching like me lol I'd pay $50-150 just a rough estimate

This post was edited

I would definitely take advantage of that kind of service. Certainly worth exploring.

This post was edited

I would definitely take advantage of that kind of service. Certainly worth exploring.

You could be right.

This post was edited

Id def go to a manscaping place, its a pain in the butt trying to do it all and do it right by yourself (and not in the good way/no pun intended)And as for you, your a decent looking guy, love the bikini pics, you could manscape me anytime.

Ha Ha! Pain in the ass literally lol. You're very kind. If I do set up a service, maybe you'll get a freebie for flattery

This post was edited

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc.I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would go for. So a service where you'd get your pubes trimmed or shaved, your arse crack shaved, other body hair trimmed or shaved. Would you use it? If so, what other services would you like to be available? How much would you expect to pay? Don't say waxing as that's already available but any others you can think of. Is there something in this? SteveI'd love to have a male grooming and manscaping professional to shave and trim my pubes and arse crack. I think it's a great service to guys who need some coaching like me lol I'd pay $50-150 just a rough estimate

Thanks. I hadn't ever considered it but recently more guys have asked why I don't so hence just asking the question.

This post was edited

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc.I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would go for. So a service where you'd get your pubes trimmed or shaved, your arse crack shaved, other body hair trimmed or shaved. Would you use it? If so, what other services would you like to be available? How much would you expect to pay? Don't say waxing as that's already available but any others you can think of. Is there something in this? Steve
I would definitely pay you a visit, always hard to do it right myself. Let me know and I'll be knocking on your door.

This post was edited

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc.I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would go for. So a service where you'd get your pubes trimmed or shaved, your arse crack shaved, other body hair trimmed or shaved. Would you use it? If so, what other services would you like to be available? How much would you expect to pay? Don't say waxing as that's already available but any others you can think of. Is there something in this? SteveI sure would use the service , I'd be willing to pay about 30.00 a shot - I 'd be using it twice a month roughly as I'M quite hairy and it grows real fast. as for other services - getting a nice massage would be a +

This post was edited

Hysterical!I want to see you're credentials pal!!

You've seen then plenty of times lol

This post was edited