RE: If I offered manscaping services

A few group members have suggested that I set up a male grooming and manscaping service offering trimming, shaving etc.I'm not sure there would be much call for it but thought I'd open up the debate to see if it's something guys would go for. So a service where you'd get your pubes trimmed or shaved, your arse crack shaved, other body hair trimmed or shaved. Would you use it? If so, what other services would you like to be available? How much would you expect to pay? Don't say waxing as that's already available but any others you can think of. Is there something in this? SteveI sure would use the service , I'd be willing to pay about 30.00 a shot - I 'd be using it twice a month roughly as I'M quite hairy and it grows real fast. as for other services - getting a nice massage would be a +

That's interesting. I imagined the service being used on an infrequent basis but twice a month would certainly create a regular client base. I think 30 per go also sounds quite realistic. Thanks for your thoughts

This post was edited
RE: If I offered manscaping services

Hi Steve
Nice to see you back!
I would definitely be interested. I think you live quite a distance from London, so maybe if you had a lot of interest from London guys, you could get a cheap hotel room and have several clients in one day. Eyebrow shaping/tweezering would also be a great service as that is very difficult to do yourself and get right.
I hope you manage to get this happening!
John

This post was edited