RE: Getting into chat

Well I got my problem fixed finally (about time) it was related to Flash and Java. Go to Adobe Flash update page and run the upgrade option, It will automatically put in the correct fixes for your system. I am running Ubuntu with Fire Fox but it will fix Windows and Mac also.

Cheri I think this is what you need also.
Good luck Everyone
Jimmie

This post was edited

I hope someone can explain what this means. If it's been answered elsewhere I'm sorry I couldnt find it. When I try and log into chat, after I click that I agree to terms the chat appears to load, but then I get a popup saying "Over max sessions, please try again later". I just assume this means since I am not a paying member of the site I have used all my time. Is this correct? Is there a limit, and how long will I not have access? Thanks in advance.

This post was edited

I hope someone can explain what this means. If it's been answered elsewhere I'm sorry I couldnt find it. When I try and log into chat, after I click that I agree to terms the chat appears to load, but then I get a popup saying "Over max sessions, please try again later". I just assume this means since I am not a paying member of the site I have used all my time. Is this correct? Is there a limit, and how long will I not have access? Thanks in advance.

Hi Willie, No, there is no time limit if you are a non-paying member. That message should really only happen if the rooms are full. But as there can be a max of 200 people per room, I doubt that's the reason this time. the rough average number in each room is about 75 in the lounge and 15 in the certified room. I've never seen either room "max" out.

That message may also appear if site admin is working on the room or if there is some sort of technical glitch. Best you can do is "try again later".

Jen

This post was edited