Welcome to the LPSG group at truenudists

When I saw that the group well endowed nudists had disappeared I thought I'd open a new forum for sharing, discussion and friendly communication.
Anyone is welcome to join the group as long as you understand that the main topic of this group will be nudity and penis size. It doesn't matter if you're big or small, male or female, straight or gay, green or purple - you're very welcome to share your views with the rest of us.
Over at www.lpsg.com (large penis support group) the topic is a lot wider so in this group I intend to narrow things down a little to mainly focus on nudity in relation to penis size.
How big an issue was your penis size when first getting curious of nudism ? Was it a hurdle you got over or a reason for why you felt nudism might be something for you ?
Welcome all !

This topic was edited
RE: Welcome to the LPSG group at truenudists

Penis size has never been an issue for me. What you see is what you get - oh well. However; after I had my penis pierced there was a little concern regarding how I would be accepted with the jewelry. So far, again no issues.

This post was edited
RE:Welcome to the LPSG group at truenudists

This post was edited