Complete Body Shave

A lot of you say you do a total body shave but how many of you include your butt and your butt crack too?

This topic was edited
RE: Complete Body Shave

The only things I don't shave...arms and legs. I am not in the total body shave category, but shave everything else: pits, chest, pubes, penis, balls, ass crack and butt cheeks. Have help with my back.

This post was edited

I don't shave my arms and shave what I can reach on my back. Otherwise I'm shaved everywhere else.

This post was edited

A lot of you say you do a total body shave but how many of you include your butt and your butt crack too?I do! From theneck down is shaved.

This post was edited

I do. Totally smooth from the neck down.

This post was edited

A lot of you say you do a total body shave but how many of you include your butt and your butt crack too?

O shave my ass crack. That gives me a very nice feeling. And balls and bikini lines. But leave the trapizoid part of the pubic area above the shaft. This requires less maintenance. As I'm less hairy. I leave rest of the body parts.. Sometimes I trim the arm pits.

This post was edited

I shave EVERYTHING every couple days from the neck down (chest, stomach, pits, arms, hands, pubes, ass, legs and feet) and have done so since puberty. I hate body hair and wouldn't have it any other way.

This post was edited

I found a woman in Pensacola that will do the entire waxing on men. Not many women do that. I may give waxing a try. Message me if you want her info.

This post was edited

I shave the genital area every few days. Once a month or so I use Magic powder cream on my ass crack. A lot easier than shaving. Don't have any or much hair on my butt. I trim the armpit hair every so often to keep it in check. Having light colored chest and stomach hair it doesn't stand out a lot and seems like a lot of work. Plus my wife likes it there.

This post was edited