Jobs for Nudists?

As a 20 year old male could I get a full-time job at a nudist resort and live on-site? Any resorts with on-site bars or restaurants? I'm pretty social and good with people, pretty fit for physical labor, but I feel like I could learn how to do anything if it meant having the opportunity to live and work as a full-time nudist. if you have any experience with this or know anyone else who does please send me a message or friend request and tell me all about it to help me reach my goal.

This topic was edited
RE: Jobs for Nudists?

The two places that I would look would be the classified advertising sections of both AANR's monthly newsletter and TNS's N-Magazine. My best guess is in late winter/early spring they clubs will start to advertise for summer employment. To be more pro-active in that same timeframe you can send out letters of interest to clubs.

This post was edited

The two places that I would look would be the classified advertising sections of both AANR's monthly newsletter and TNS's N-Magazine. My best guess is in late winter/early spring they clubs will start to advertise for summer employment. To be more pro-active in that same timeframe you can send out letters of interest to clubs.Thanks for the advice I will look in to those.

This post was edited

LOTS of resorts have on-site restaurants and bars. I've never seen staff get to work nude, though. You would certainly be able to live nude once you are done working for the day.

This post was edited

Most, if not all, nudist resorts have web sites. Many of those sites have a Career Section. Check them out and see what they have to offer. I would suggest that you go to Locations and search for sites close to where you would like to live. I'd look for large resorts in a warm tropical place. If they don't advertise for workers, give them a call and see what develops but you should have an idea of the type of duties you'd like to perform. If your ultimate goal is to be a resort manager then you'll want to do every job at the resort. Many workers at nudist resorts wear clothes while working but when I'm checking into a resort, I like to have a nude check in clerk. They are promoting a nudist life style so I feel they should practice what they preach. It is understandable, but not necessary, for maintenance workers to be clothed. If you can't find the right job you want right now, I would suggest that you enroll in college taking classes in hotel and resort management. That will make you a more valuable employee when an opening does come up. While waiting for your dream job at a nudist resort, try working at a luxury destination resort to get experience in resort and hotel management. Good luck

This post was edited

LOTS of resorts have on-site restaurants and bars. I've never seen staff get to work nude, though. You would certainly be able to live nude once you are done working for the day.I know of at least one resort where the cocktail waitresses are topless while serving drinks at the pool. They have a wrap around the bottom and I don't know what else they're wearing except for a lei and footwear.

This post was edited