Crack Wax

Had my crack waxed yesterday. Wasn't as painful as first time round and the guy was really quick. Keep checking it out now though as its do smooth.
Wondering whether I should pop a pic or two in the gallery. Does anyone want to see the results?

Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Crack Wax

Absolutely. Thinking of trying it myself.

This post was edited

had it done once

This post was edited

Wondering whether I should pop a pic or two in the gallery. Does anyone want to see the results? SteveBy all means. share!

This post was edited

PLEASE SHARE!! Would love to see pix and a description of what you did to prepare, both the first and second time, also rate the pain from 1 to 10, ten the most painful. How long did the first crack wax last before you needed to repeat it and what did it cost.I have been seriously thinking about it! Was the wax tech a male or female?

This post was edited

My guy sugars the brozillian area instead of wax, he said it is easier on the skin. I love having a smooth brozillian. I'm not sure if I'll remove all my pubic on my next visit, leave a landing strip or leave a lawn. LOL.

This post was edited

Each time I've gone for a Brazilian wax, my esthetician always waxes all the way up my butt crack. I've got sort of a fuzzy butt and though I liked the feel, it looked a little strange so subsequent wax treatments, she confined the waxing to around the anal area only. I'm contemplating having my entire back, butt, upper thighs waxed, as well as my upper arms and underarms. :D

This post was edited

Every so often I use magic powder cream on the hair around my anus and the hair between it and ball sac. Just slather it on and wait a few minutes either sitting on the toilet or laying on the bed with knees out to the sides with soles of feet touching each other. Reclined bound pose i think it's called in yoga. really works well and no pain.

This post was edited