Styptic pencils

Does anyone use them? If so, would they or do they work from nicks on scrotums?

This topic was edited
RE: Styptic pencils

hmmmm ... don't know that I've seen Styptic pencils anymore but then again ... I haven't really looked for them. I would imagine that would work on a scrotum knick. It still does what it's suppose to ... no matter what portion of skin you're treating.

This post was edited

Yes, I have one and I use it when i get nicked shaving. With that said, it burns a WHOLE LOT!!! Wow, it burns!!! So I wouldn't use it on your scrotum! My experience with cuts/nicks on the scrotum is that it heals fast. Same with if you nick the base of your penis. I just pat it dry and put on underwear and go about my day and forget about it. No issues later.
Hope that helps.

This post was edited

Yes, I have one and I use it when i get nicked shaving. With that said, it burns a WHOLE LOT!!! Wow, it burns!!! So I wouldn't use it on your scrotum! My experience with cuts/nicks on the scrotum is that it heals fast. Same with if you nick the base of your penis. I just pat it dry and put on underwear and go about my day and forget about it. No issues later.Hope that helps.

Totally agree with this tip. I do the same. Dry the area to avoid infection and crack on with your day

This post was edited

Never tried styptic pencils for scrotum or penis, cuts and nicks. As someone here said I am sure it would burn big time. I usually put a little triple antibiotic ointment (ex. Neosporin or store brand.)on any nicks or guts to help healing andavoid any infection. As someone else said it usually heals quickly, usually I find it heals within 1 to 3 days.

This post was edited

Yes, I have one and I use it when i get nicked shaving. With that said, it burns a WHOLE LOT!!! Wow, it burns!!! So I wouldn't use it on your scrotum! My experience with cuts/nicks on the scrotum is that it heals fast. Same with if you nick the base of your penis. I just pat it dry and put on underwear and go about my day and forget about it. No issues later.Hope that helps.I totally agree. I use a styptic pencil on my beard for nicks once in a while, but I'd never use it on my scrotum or shaft. It would burn a whole hell of a lot. Pretty sensitive down there, lots of nerve endings. If I nick my scrotal sack I either pat it dry and let it heal on its own, or I use a little Neosporin. Same with my penis. It works fine and although it will heal by itself, the ointment speeds it up a bit. I guess any antibiotic ointment would work. I have a friend who, when he would go a bit heavy on masturbating and rub himself raw, would use Vitamin E cream or lotion. I think regular vitamin E hand or body lotion would burn on anything open, but maybe try a vitamin E healing ointment.

This post was edited