Foreskin Health

So, guys with foreskins will know the importance of keeping them clean. Generally a shower or bath will do the trick but only if you really lather up the shower gel.
This is where a tea tree shower gel can add real benefit. Tea tree is a natural anti bacterial cleanser and will combat a day of sweat, urination or semen debris with ease. I have been using tea tree based shower gel for a few weeks now and have really noticed a more clean feeling just swapping it for regular soaps once or twice a week.
If you have an active sex life, it's also very considerate for your partner who can enjoy the moment knowing you're clean as a whistle.
Give it a try
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Foreskin Health

Good idea. Should try it....thanks

This post was edited

I'm not sure it is necessary. Most shower gels have some antibacterial action. The important thing is to wash under the foreskin every day, running a finger round the groove.

This post was edited

So, guys with foreskins will know the importance of keeping them clean. Generally a shower or bath will do the trick but only if you really lather up the shower gel.This is where a tea tree shower gel can add real benefit. Tea tree is a natural anti bacterial cleanser and will combat a day of sweat, urination or semen debris with ease. I have been using tea tree based shower gel for a few weeks now and have really noticed a more clean feeling just swapping it for regular soaps once or twice a week.If you have an active sex life, it's also very considerate for your partner who can enjoy the moment knowing you're clean as a whistle.Give it a trySteve

The indefensible pro-unnecessary-circumcision lobby seem to have scored a winner in this thinking. I'm uncircumcised and consider personal hygiene very important however a foreskin is NOT a hygiene challenge as this post implies. Normal showering washing behind the skin just as you do any other body part is all that's required for perfect personal hygiene. Nature didn't slip up when the human penis was designed and continued to evolve WITH a foreskin. Evolution would have taken care of this long ago if there were an issue! Unnecessary circumcision is no more logical than the removal of all toenails shortly after birth - people can get on perfectly well without them and they'll never get an ingrowing toenail or nail infection if they don't have any - furthermore they'll be saved the chore of cutting them etc! Any notion that an intact penis is a dirty thing is offensive.Excellent response!
Anyone telling me how to clean my penis probably needs to re-examine his/her personal hygiene practices. That would be the only reason I can think that someone would need to tell someone else how to clean themselves. This whole topic is really quite rude and unnecessary.

This post was edited

Excellent response!Anyone telling me how to clean my penis probably needs to re-examine his/her personal hygiene practices. That would be the only reason I can think that someone would need to tell someone else how to clean themselves. This whole topic is really quite rude and unnecessary.No one is telling anyone what to do! Steve was just offering advice to anyone who might be interested.If you find these topics 'rude and unnecessary', why don't you just leave the group?

This post was edited

I have a few friends who are uncut. One in particular said his foreskin is very tight and does not roll back. Circumcision was recommended to him but he wants to remain as is. He did say that while most guys can clean them selves easily, it just takes him longer and with patience and a qtip he can do as he feels is necessary. My own opinion is that cleanliness is important for all, men and women and it doesn't matter whether you have a foreskin or not.

This post was edited

Excellent response!Anyone telling me how to clean my penis probably needs to re-examine his/her personal hygiene practices. That would be the only reason I can think that someone would need to tell someone else how to clean themselves. This whole topic is really quite rude and unnecessary.No one is telling anyone what to do! Steve was just offering advice to anyone who might be interested.If you find these topics 'rude and unnecessary', why don't you just leave the group?

Thanks John. The whole idea of the group is to share hints, tips and best practises. I think the outcry has stemmed from one guy mid-interpreting the intent and that had led to others being riled. I didn't set out to suggest that anyone is unclean. I have a foreskin myself.
As John says though, you do have a choice. If you don't like the suggestions or dont want to get in to the spirit of sharing as the group is designed for, click leave group and find one more suitable for your interests.

This post was edited

I'm in agreement that if the topics irritate someone, they should leave the group. I'm cut and like learning more about the different issues that uncut guys have, so the discussions are of interest to me, but if they weren't, I'd still stay in the group and just ignore any discussions that I wasn't interested in!Guys - if you just want to complain, please leave the group! We don't need negative posts and the majority of us want to stop the negative complaining and keep this and all other groups a pleasant experience!If you disagree with a posting, express that in a normal tone or just keep it to yourself rather than causing problems!

This post was edited