New hair styles

I know I'm always talking about how to trim your pubes but I thought that I would try and design a new look for the winter.
I'm still shaving my ball sack, shaft and base of my penis but instead of the usual trimmed back pubes, I am growing them. The aim of the look will be to create a more bushy look up top and then a clean shaven look below so the pubes almost create a back drop for a well manscaped cock.
As of today, my pubes have reached a good half an inch in length but I am going to keep going to about an inch. Once I've achieved the desired look, I'll post some snaps on here to get your thoughts.
Got to say that I am quite liking the look so far so could end up being a keeper for the winter.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: New hair styles

That is very similar to what I do. I also shave ball sack and shaft. I also shave the sides of my pubic area and just leave a patch of hair just above my penis. Right now it is probably a good two inches in length. I was going to keep it trimmed, but I kinda like it grown out. So far I like it and I plan on keeping it for a while.

This post was edited

Good man. I'm glad to hear you're doing something different to the usual too. We might start a trend you know

This post was edited

I always disliked my pubic hair when I was young because it was red. All the other guys had nice dark bushes. As I got older it changed to more of a light brown/blond with a hint of red. Now it is about the only hair on my body that isn't gray. In the summer the sun bleaches it to an almost blond color so I like to keep a patch to set off my tan.

This post was edited

Sounds like you have a whole colour palette of shades going on it with it throughout the year. I think the patch can look good on guys with lighter hair. I'm dark haired so the bush is more dramatic

This post was edited

I know I'm always talking about how to trim your pubes but I thought that I would try and design a new look for the winter.I'm still shaving my ball sack, shaft and base of my penis but instead of the usual trimmed back pubes, I am growing them. The aim of the look will be to create a more bushy look up top and then a clean shaven look below so the pubes almost create a back drop for a well manscaped cock.As of today, my pubes have reached a good half an inch in length but I am going to keep going to about an inch. Once I've achieved the desired look, I'll post some snaps on here to get your thoughts.Got to say that I am quite liking the look so far so could end up being a keeper for the winter.SteveCurrently I keep it all, but am thinking of shaving the sack...I will wait and check you pictures before I procced

This post was edited

I know I'm always talking about how to trim your pubes but I thought that I would try and design a new look for the winter.I'm still shaving my ball sack, shaft and base of my penis but instead of the usual trimmed back pubes, I am growing them. The aim of the look will be to create a more bushy look up top and then a clean shaven look below so the pubes almost create a back drop for a well manscaped cock.As of today, my pubes have reached a good half an inch in length but I am going to keep going to about an inch. Once I've achieved the desired look, I'll post some snaps on here to get your thoughts.Got to say that I am quite liking the look so far so could end up being a keeper for the winter.SteveI have this pattern going right now. Shaved sack and shaft. Pubes not trimmed too short. I have very long pubic hair that is also not thick so it's always a struggle to make it look the way I'd like, which would be to keep it shorter if it was thick and dense. But it's not going to thicken so I trim it back some but not too close. I always struggle with how to transition to the shaved. Are you doing it in straight line? I go to saunas regularly, shower nude and hang nude with others and my wet pubes kinda hang down and then fluff up when dry. When pubes are short and tight a straight manicured look works. What do you guys think about that transition from hair to shaved when they are a bit longer?

This post was edited

I know I'm always talking about how to trim your pubes but I thought that I would try and design a new look for the winter.I'm still shaving my ball sack, shaft and base of my penis but instead of the usual trimmed back pubes, I am growing them. The aim of the look will be to create a more bushy look up top and then a clean shaven look below so the pubes almost create a back drop for a well manscaped cock.As of today, my pubes have reached a good half an inch in length but I am going to keep going to about an inch. Once I've achieved the desired look, I'll post some snaps on here to get your thoughts.Got to say that I am quite liking the look so far so could end up being a keeper for the winter.SteveCurrently I keep it all, but am thinking of shaving the sack...I will wait and check you pictures before I procced

Cool. Watch this space then buddy

This post was edited

I know I'm always talking about how to trim your pubes but I thought that I would try and design a new look for the winter.I'm still shaving my ball sack, shaft and base of my penis but instead of the usual trimmed back pubes, I am growing them. The aim of the look will be to create a more bushy look up top and then a clean shaven look below so the pubes almost create a back drop for a well manscaped cock.As of today, my pubes have reached a good half an inch in length but I am going to keep going to about an inch. Once I've achieved the desired look, I'll post some snaps on here to get your thoughts.Got to say that I am quite liking the look so far so could end up being a keeper for the winter.SteveI have this pattern going right now. Shaved sack and shaft. Pubes not trimmed too short. I have very long pubic hair that is also not thick so it's always a struggle to make it look the way I'd like, which would be to keep it shorter if it was thick and dense. But it's not going to thicken so I trim it back some but not too close. I always struggle with how to transition to the shaved. Are you doing it in straight line? I go to saunas regularly, shower nude and hang nude with others and my wet pubes kinda hang down and then fluff up when dry. When pubes are short and tight a straight manicured look works. What do you guys think about that transition from hair to shaved when they are a bit longer?

People always ask about how to move from the hair to the shaved. There are a few ways. You can gradually get shorter or go for a definite line as I do. If you use a cock ring (see one of my earlier posts for guidance) that will help. I now do mine free hand by pushing my dick downwards. It creates a natural line where it bends over which is easy to follow with the blade. Drop me a message if you need further help.

Steve

This post was edited

I have a straight line that I keep shaved. I have a lot of hair on my chest and belly, but it is light in color. I also trim the hair on my lower belly so that there is a gradual transition to my pubic area. I also thin out the hair on my chest from time to time. There is too much to shave it all and my wife likes my hairy chest.

This post was edited

I have a straight line that I keep shaved. I have a lot of hair on my chest and belly, but it is light in color. I also trim the hair on my lower belly so that there is a gradual transition to my pubic area. I also thin out the hair on my chest from time to time. There is too much to shave it all and my wife likes my hairy chest.

Got to keep the wives happy. If you're keeping it in check, there is nothing wrong with a hairy chest. I think a hairy chest us masculine and attractive

This post was edited