naked workmen

My former house had a lot of glass windows, half of which could be seen by the public, and the other half were private.
Window cleaning was hard work, and originally 2 brothers dit the outsides regularly. Then they moved away.
I asked a neighbour if she knew of anyone, and gave me details of the guy who came to her. I got i touch and agreed he should takeover, but cleaning both inside as well as the outsides.
after a couple of visits, he turned up one day and caught me naked. i grabbed a towel and whilst he was doing the outsides put some shorts on. He then came inside and did the windows seen by the public. i went upstairs to ensure he could do the insides easily. When i came downstairs, he was cleaning the inside of the private windows, and was naked except for his shoes. He then said he was a nudist and enjoyed working naked on the rare times he could.
After that he regularly stripped off when he was cleaning the private ones, and i never bothered to put clothes on again when he called. it worked very well for both of us, and was sorry when i had to sell the house and leave

This topic was edited
RE: naked workmen

great job being comfortable naked with workmen. I have done it many times over the years. but so far have not had one join me

This post was edited

We recently hired a new Housecleaner to come every couple of weeks to help out. To date I've been clothed while she was here despite the fact that we have a sign posted stating that we are a clothing optional household. On her last visit I asked if she has seen the sign on the door. She said she didn't mind nudity as she used to be a nurse. I explained that we were naturalists and that it wasn't anything perverse, just us desiring our natural state while home. She said that she totally understood. She even suggested that she would join in had it not been for the cleaning chemicals while she was working.

She is due next week. I told her to expect that I would be naked when she arrived, to which she said no problem.

We don't have a lot of service people helping us, and even less that are female. My gut is second guessing. I don't want her to misconstrue my nudity as a sexual advance. I think I'm just going to do it this one time to test the waters. Good idea?

This post was edited

Thanks for the note. I agree completely. She set the tone so it is important to be business as usual so she gets more comfortable with the situation. My wife doesn't practice as often as the weather turns cooler, plus she's at work while the Housecleaner is here.

I think I'm just going to proceed with caution this week. If she's uncomfortable at all I'll toss some clothes on.

This post was edited

I love hearing how this went down. It's an issue I always
struggle with. I have had a number of times naked in
hotel rooms with room service and it has always gone well. I am
a do-it-yourself guy so don't have many workers come into my home,
but when I have someone scheduled I am always on the fence with how
to handle it. I always sleep nude and get my breakfast nude,
so if I have someone scheduled first thing in the morning I would
just like to stay that way. A few weeks ago I had a problem
with my home heating furnace/boiler and called to have it
serviced. They gave me no definite time but he arrived very
early, while I was still in bed. I jumped up, and pulled on a
pair of boxers (I think there were cobwebs in that drawer...I go
commando all the time and never go to my underwear drawer...) and
ran to answer the door. The man was in his early 50's,
friendly, and apologized for showing up without calling. I told
him I was glad he was here, that I had been just about to get up
and said I just grabbed my boxers to answer the door. That way I at
least put the idea out that I hadn't been wearing them before. I
tried as best I could to shield my morning wood as I led him down
to my basement. We briefly chatted about the problem with the
furnace and I went back upstairs. He went in and out a few
times, replaced a switch, got it running and said good bye to me. I
was still in the boxers and in a very open and friendly way, he said
I should get it cleaned and that I should call, give them his name
and schedule a cleaning. I did that and set it up for next month.
The funny thing is, that a week later, he showed up at my house,
unannounced again early one morning, this time to replace something
else. This time I was naked in my bathroom, about to take a
shower when I heard him at my door, and just wrapped a towel around
my waist. I answered the door and apologized that I was just
about to take a shower. This time he seemed a bit embarrassed
by my partial nudity and as he spoke to me turned away in a very
obvious attempt to show he was "averting his glance". Really
kind of cool, distant and uncomfortable. There was nothing
sexual about either encounter. I was sincerely apologetic
both times. I am always comfortable with my own nudity, but
this second encounter showed me he doesn't seem comfortable with it
at all. Now he is due back in a few weeks. I feel like
I should make sure I am clothed, but I also may tell him I go
around unclothed all the time. Not sure. One time I got
caught by the mail man (who is also a part time traffic cop) who
stuck his head in my open window to find me in just work boots and
a tool belt working on my living room floor. But in that
case, it was sweltering hot, I was out of view and it was he who
stuck his head into my house. I was a bit uncomfortable
worrying about his own discomfort, but he just turned kind of red and
laughed and made a joke about me beating the heat. I had no
issue or concern with that. This more recent case is different. I
loved hearing about this situation with the house cleaner.
I'd like to always be open with my nudity with workers in my home.

This post was edited

The two situations are different. The housecleaner will be coming regularly so it's good to establish the ground rules. And you established that she would accept your nudity before getting naked in front of her. The boiler man will only show up once or twice, so it would be correct to be covered. But he should not be surprised to see you in a towel if he arrives early in the morning unannounced. Many people sleep naked including textiles and everyone showers naked. He must have seen it before.I have been surprised a few timesearly in the morning, usually by delivery men. None of them have objected to seeing me in a towel. It can be tricky holding the towel in place when signing the delivery receipt as it takes both hands.

This post was edited

Back to the original theme - naked workmen.
Some friends and I just spent two weeks doing some handyman jobs for a friend in Portugal. My only stipulation was that I did all the work naked. The jobs included fitting lights and fans, painting, other electrical work and brick laying. I did wearsteel toe-cappedworking boots for the heavier jobs but nothing else. One of my friends was equally naked whilst the other wore shorts. The photos are coming up in my profile. It wasn't all work. We did get time to go to the nude beaches too.

This post was edited

owo!!! it was a great time indeed.

This post was edited

Back to the original theme - naked workmen.Some friends and I just spent two weeks doing some handyman jobs for a friend in Portugal. My only stipulation was that I did all the work naked. The jobs included fitting lights and fans, painting, other electrical work and brick laying. I did wearsteel toe-cappedworking boots for the heavier jobs but nothing else. One of my friends was equally naked whilst the other wore shorts. The photos are coming up in my profile. It wasn't all work. We did get time to go to the nude beaches too.Hello Olly, I hope you did not leave them in the lurch, was you naked at the front of the house as well by the track?

This post was edited