Newbie boobie

Hi there, I'm looking for new friends. I was wondering what made you go nude? I'd like to share my story with someone. Anyone want to chat about it?

This topic was edited
RE: Newbie boobie

Hi there, I'm looking for new friends. I was wondering what made you go nude? I'd like to share my story with someone. Anyone want to chat about it?Welcome Honey, why did I become a nudist?
Well I used to skinny dip in the irrigation channels on the farm and liked the feeling of the elemental on my skin. As I got older the feeling never left me so as then I get nude as much as I can.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! A good way to start is by filling
out your profile site so other members can get to know you.

This post was edited

Welcome aboard! A good way to start is by filling out your profile site so other members can get to know you.Can't help yourself Shaved. Stop the harassment of newbies. Your type makes me want to remove my profile just to spite people with your incessant requests to fill in profiles.
People join this website for their own reasons and i guess to learn more. They are not here to please your curiosity.
BACK OFF

This post was edited

Honey Bare Tits? Great name for a True Nudist. AND a completely blank profile.

This post was edited

I agree, Filling in profiles makes it so much harder for
people, I mean after all you have to remember all the lies you put
in there. THERE IS NOT EXCUSE FOR NOT
FILLING IN SOME GENERAL INFO IN A PROFILE.
You really think someone with the name of HONEY BARE TITS is too shy to give out some general info? " oh i'm new and not sure what to say here"
OH I know. " My name, oh, that's what all the boys called me in school, I'm not sure why"

This post was edited