Question: Glow Party Oct 24, 2015

Question: For those that have never been to the glow party
enlighten us. I've been to glow runs, parties and other
events where they through glow-in-the-dark powder for you to go
through and the party starts and is light by black light.

Theme? Type? History? Etc?

This topic was edited
RE: Question: Glow Party Oct 24, 2015

i'm courious also

This post was edited

For the Glow Parties they will blackout all the windows and doors, then they will light up the Indian Room with Black Lights. Ladies will wear dresses, lingerie, etc. that will glow in the black lights. The men normally wear accessories that will also glow, hats, glasses, whatever. Some will wear body paint or something similar, it is up to the individual, to wear whatever they choose, within a sexy, fun, flashing/flirty nudist environment that will help them to glow and shine under the black lights. Also, just as a warning, if you decide on Body Paint and end up with a latex (rubber) based paint then be sure to only put it on areas that are hairless. Yes I know from experience that tearing it loose is not nice. They have some paints that will wash off, maybe acrylics. Most important thing is to dress up and have fun.

This post was edited

What time does it start?? annd the body painting done there?? i've never been

This post was edited

Here is what the owners said on Facebook:
What's a glow party? It's just like a regular party but in the dark and under the black light. Paint yourself in glow paint, wear glow clothes and jewelry - these items can be found at dollar stores. Then come and dance!Join us Saturday at 8pm!

This post was edited

Wat time is everyone going there???

This post was edited

you can go whenever you want to go out there today. there are people there.

This post was edited

you can go whenever you want to go out there today. there are people there.

This post was edited

Glow party was great even though i didnt stay for the hole thingbut it was very relaxing. Cant wait to go bak!!!!

This post was edited