RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi, I am Ando from Belgium. I love nudism both with women and men. I started at a small beach in Greece with friends. I loved the sensation of freedoom. I love be naked at Home, on a terrace, in nature, on the beach, at spa.

This post was edited

Hello Fellow Nudists, I'm from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I've been a home nudist for several years and visit a few outdoor nudists events as well. I very much enjoy being nude and hanging with other nudists when the opportunity is there. I joined LPSG because I enjoy seeing a nice bulge with clothes on and a large penis when nude. I'm also a member of the website LPSG.
If anyone is ever planning to visit Puerto Vallarta and want to try to meet let me know.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

My name is Jim and I am a 61 year old gay man that is an easy going, laid back, romantic. I was married to my husband for the 10 best years of my life so far. Unfortunately he lost a battle with cancer and even though I will miss him terribly, I know that he would want me to move forward with my life. He was not a nudist himself but had no problem with me being a nudist and even though he was okay with it, I did not participate very much in the nudist lifestyle after we became a couple. I always missed that a little and have decided that in order to move forward I am going to become involved in that lifestyle again and if by chance I do meet someone special once again, it would be nice if he also was a nudist.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

As I am no longer able to greet all new members welcome to the group by sending my welcoming PM, I instead wish to welcome all new members welcome to the group in this message.
I also want to encourage all to please make a short introduction of yourselves when joining and welcome you to share photos of yourselves if you wish to do so.

This post was edited

Hello! My name is Rick, I am a 59 year old nudist. I have hated clothes as long as I can remember. As a kid I remember having to hide it. Whenever I was left alone I would take off my clothes and run around the house naked. In the summers I would go outside naked when it was dark. I started sleeping naked after I was married. Havent looked back. You really can sleep better naked. Then I started spending more and more time naked. I found a nudist resort and went for the first time....nervous but jumped right in. Love every minute of it. I have since been to nudist resorts and beaches when I travel, have been nude in four states now. My favorite it Playlinda beach in Florida! Nothing better than walking the beach naked! Hope to make nude friends. That is the best!

This post was edited

Hey, my name is Wayne I live in the UK and have a nudist for years, have a few nudist friends I hang out with but always up for making new friends to chill and hang with

This post was edited

We're now more than 3700 members of this group and I want to thank you all for having joined.

This post was edited

Hy everyone Im 31 yo Spanish nudist, I started with 23 years old going to nude beaches and I like it more and more. I like the feeling of swimming naked being on the beach naked as well without wet towel or swim shorts. I am lado naked at home most of the time. Looking for new nudists friends to chat with, cam or if possible meet. Naked hugs from Spain !! Y

This post was edited

Hello I'm ed 28. Currently in Germany from Illinois. I've been a naturist for about 12 years now. I'm new to TN. Still getting the hang of it. Feel free to message me. Always enjoy meeting new people and sharing experiences. And maybe meet people in person to have a new experience.

Thank you for having me her!

This post was edited

hello people, here writes a 45-year-old berliner. I came to the naturist about 20 years ago. I like to look at tails and like to present myself.
My tail is determined by the shape, length and diameter of the full on average.
I think every expectant man thinks at some point about how his tail is compared to others, limp as in agitated state.
Length, diameter and shape are not to be influenced in either case anyway.
Fortunately, everyone has somehow his personal beauty ideal with cocks ....

This post was edited