RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Im a 35 male that lives in Phoenix, AZ. I was previously part of TN and this group then due to life I left the site. Glad to be back though

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

HI group members, I am 39, gay nudist, I am not huge, but my husband is pretty large, so when I saw this group I was intrigued. My husband and I have talked about how having a large penis can be a blessing and a curse.
Been a nudist about 8 years, always looking for new friends, we live in the Washington DC area, if you would like to chat let me know.

This post was edited

Hello, I'm a 28-year-old nudist from Greece. I've been introduced to nudism three years ago when I visited a nudist beach and been more and more intrested in practising it mostly at home especially during summer - high temperatures are very helpful - and basically every chance I get.

This post was edited

A married male became a nudist during my college days. My wife is very conventional Indian lady. we are both from India and like this topic,

This post was edited

David here living in Florida where we are lucky with warm weather and places to go to be nude. In addition a private back yard pool and jacuzzi make outdoor nudity available at all times. I have been going to nude resorts for many years all over the country.

This post was edited

Hi, I am Steve 59yrs old from Western North Carolina. Have been a nudist for over 25yrs. Love to go to nude resorts and beaches. Ilike to meet other nudist from around the world and share photos and stories about nudism.

This post was edited
RE: Introductions - please introduce yourself to the group

I'm a 35 year nudist from Virginia. I joined this group because i am above average and support other men that are. Be free guys and enjoy your nudism. By the way I'm 47 years old.

This post was edited

Used to think I had a small penis until I posted some pictures and had comments about my penis size.
I know the feeling.

This post was edited

Thanks for the welcome.
I'm not one of the 'endowed', but an admirer. At first I was cynical about the group, 'why do guys with a large cock need support?' Thankfuly, I've realised I was naive. I get the thing about the stares when naked. It's taken a while for me to realise, I should in no way be made to feel ashamed of what I was born with and this obviously includes the large guys too. It's great to have a space where you are welcomed, supported and not ridiculed. That's why I like the naked groups I've visited.

I had my first naked swim off a rocky beach near Athens in my mid-twenties. The feeling of the water on my bare butt was exhilerating. I've recently found a local-ish mixed group, who sauna and swim regularly, plus some friends that host an occassional evening of guys.

All exercise or cold has my cock shrinking to a 3 year old me! I can see the advantage of it now - not getting in the way when doing sports or making me cold - I see things from another perspective, so thank you. However, I still give it a quick tug, before walking into the showers, at the gym - got to encourage a bit of male nudity.

This post was edited

Hi all,
I've pondered weather to join this group for a while now and decided finally to join. I am above average but not huge but do get the occasional admiring glances in the locker room which I'm flattered about.

I've been a home nudist for a number of years now and earlier this year (2019) decided to try being more social with it. Man that was a huge challenge psychologically. I met with a TN member who is local to me who helped me become at ease being nude in a group.
Since then I've met up with TN members around the UK as I travel to different places with my work, and made some great friends along the way.

I live on the South Coast of the UK near Portsmouth, I'm always happy to go for a coffee and meet new people. Anything you wanna know send me a pm and ask away :-)

Topics to avoid please are :

- Football
- Religion
- Politics
- Brexit

Anything else.... I'm happy to chat :-)

Fluff

This post was edited