RE:INTRODUCTIONS - please introduce yourself to the group

Hi! I am Martin, 54 year old British guy, now living in Spain.

Have been a naturist/nudist since my early 20s when introduced to a nudist beach by a pal

I joined this group as have always admired the guys with the larger manhoods.

I consider myself a shower, not a grower, as I don't get much bigger when erect. I am 6'6" tall and my dick is about 3" when flaccid and maximum 5" when fully boned. It's a fat one, so I think the term is a chode dick!

Anyway, happy to chat to anyone about things.

This post was edited

Hi I'm Bill from Maryland. Like a lot of others my love for being nude started in my youth skinny dipping and just walking around nude. My desire to go to a nudist beach was always squelched by my negative body image. Basically I thought I did t compare well to nude guys I saw in magazines and such. A massive heart attack 6 years ago was my eye opener. Not going to bore you all with the details but it's a miracle I'm here writing this.
My determination to go to a nude beach was the most liberating and euphoric moment of my life.
It was there that I gained body acceptance. No attack or disrespect for others who have posted but as " TRUE NUDISTS". It's not about the size of your penis. It is that mindset that kept me from becoming a true nudist a lot sooner. It is that mindset that makes some less endowed men feel inadequate. As far as attraction is concerned there are guys who like huge penises and there are guys who like small or average size penises.
Life to me is about embracing yourself and celebrating with others who do the same.
I drive a Bentley but I don't brag or drive it to demean others.

This post was edited

Hi Every one,
I have been going to nude beaches from the age of about 20 so going on 11 years. For the most part of this I have been going alone and only in resent days have I really started to go with other people. I owe that to this TN community.

This post was edited

We have recently joined the group and I thought we should introduce ourselves. I am D the female and married to B. We have been nudists for many years mainly at home and Florida beaches and resorts. B is average sized at best and I have come to appreciate larger penises. I look forward to seeing and hearing everyone's stories.

This post was edited

Hi, I'm Jon and I have always enjoyed being naked, although most of my life it has not been available to me. While I don't have a large penis, I am definitely a fan and supporter of those who do. In my youth, I would go into the forrest near our home to get naked by myself. I am looking forward to more social experiences.

All my besta

This post was edited

Hey I'm Dave, And there's nothing better than the feeling of sunbathing nude!

Up for making new friends and chats.

This post was edited

Hi Tyks here.

looking to find friends and mates online. I have a LPSG account under dark_geek

This post was edited

Hello, Im Shawn, I am 35 living in Denver. I have been a nudist since I was 17. I love hiking and spending time in nature.I enjoy meeting new people and hanging out.

This post was edited

thanks for letting me join the group, I'm probably one of those with a small penis, but thought it was great to see the big ones, I myself have been through a cancer operation, it has also made the penis shorter, hope it's okay I'm in anyway. regards Jon from Norway.

This post was edited

Hello all, Im Alberto from Costa Rica. Im mostly a home nudist and Im looking to connect to people from all around de world. If you are planning to visit my Country, let me know and I will recommend you the best spots to visit.

This post was edited