Bangalore Nude Meet - 8th Nov

Hi Guys,
Finally we had a small meet on 8th Nov at my place. Though it was under discussion for quite a long time, it happened only on last saturday. including me there were 5 participants, one of them left little early. I met 2 of them for the 1st time.
We were all naked, had lots of fun and leg pulling.
Hope to have this meetings very often in future...
PS: No pics, a few of them were not comfortable in clicking.

This topic was edited
RE: Bangalore Nude Meet - 8th Nov

congratulations. Hope your meets get well supported in future now you have made a start. Good luck

This post was edited

thanks

This post was edited

Congratulations on having a successful meet!

This post was edited

Nice result for a first event, hope it grows. I am in India now for a first visit and wish I had an opportunity for some nude social or outdoor time. But I am having an amazing experience nonetheless!

This post was edited

great......hope you guys meet more often

This post was edited

Nice result for a first event, hope it grows. I am in India now for a first visit and wish I had an opportunity for some nude social or outdoor time. But I am having an amazing experience nonetheless!where r u??? means which location... n plz do share ur nudist experiences in India

This post was edited

Hi Guys,Finally we had a small meet on 8th Nov at my place. Though it was under discussion for quite a long time, it happened only on last saturday. including me there were 5 participants, one of them left little early. I met 2 of them for the 1st time.We were all naked, had lots of fun and leg pulling.Hope to have this meetings very often in future...PS: No pics, a few of them were not comfortable in clicking.

This post was edited

Well done @ Premsen and others who joined you. Let me know about your next hosting date. I would like to join.

This post was edited

Congrats.....something to be get started....wishing u more success in future

This post was edited

That's awesome. Wish there were more meets like this popping up in different parts of the country and in our local cities and towns. More the merrier. It has to start from somewhere and glad u made the first step to something worthwhile. Glad u guys had fun getting acquainted nude.

A

This post was edited