RE: whats the biggest age gap youve ever been with?

Kim, I think this could be one of those rare occasions that I wish
I was much older lol ;)

This post was edited

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years olddahm i need like a 70 year old guy and win this thing with 50+ age year difference:p i will find one and will beat you steph:P

Hahaha Kim you bad:p but don't be so confident Ill always win hihi.

This post was edited

• mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years olddahm i need like a 70 year old guy and win this thing with 50+ age year difference:p i will find one and will beat you steph:P
      ................well you know if you and I hooked up there would be no one beating us...............Ruhl

This post was edited

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years olddahm i need like a 70 year old guy and win this thing with 50+ age year difference:p i will find one and will beat you steph:P
Hello Kim! I'm just 70!!! Aren't coming to Portugal? I could help you win the contest...

This post was edited

mine is 42 years with a man who was 58 years oldmine was 17 years, I was 60 she was 43, but hay age is just a number..It's all about maturity..

This post was edited

Dahm thats some nice birthday present:)

This post was edited

Hi All. My wife and I have an age gap of 22 years. It is so true age is just a number. We have a wonderful exciting relationship. She always says rather be an older man darling than anyounger mans dirt.

This post was edited

looks like you have the largest age gap so far

This post was edited

I would be happy to be with any lady regard less any age differences:

This post was edited

I have always been with girls younger than I & prefer their companyany day. The biggest age gap was 29 years. I just turned 50 at the time & she was 21. We met at a nude house party & continued seeing each other for 3 years. ** Just a side note....the younger girls I've met & been with over the many yearsARE &ACT much more mature than the women my age.** Regards Andy

This post was edited