Winter Bush - The Experiment Update

So, I recently posted that I was going to try something different with my man bush and grow it a bit. After a few weeks of experimenting with it, I am now in a position to update you on the results.
Instead of the normal neatly trimmed pubic hair, I have allowed it to grow quite freely. I have kept it shaped to an extent but in the main it has been able to sprout however it wanted. I like the look of dark pubic hair and I have seen plenty of guys who pull off the completely natural look very well. My aim was to combine the two - manscaped but with a natural look.
So, what is the final result?
I have now got a well grown man bush (circa 2 inches long) around the top of the pubic region. I have however wet shaved the shaft of my cock, and my ball sack. I have also trimmed below my sack to keep it neat and tidy. The style wouldn't be suitable for summer or hotter climates as it would just trap beads of sweat but it's fine for a British winter.
It means that my cock is still clean, neat and tidy as is my sack, but I have a nice hairy 'frame' which contrasts brilliantly. When I'm hanging nude my cock isn't hidden beneath a mass of hair, and when I'm in the locker room at the gym or in the showers, I'm not concerned that I look small. In fact, when wet I think the hairy pubes look rather good.
I'd love to get some thoughts on this. I'd also love to have some guys try it out and leave some comments on how they've got on. I am happy to post a pic or two if anyone would like to see it and maybe anyone else who tries it could post theirs too.
If you want to try it but would like some more detailed instruction on how to achieve the look, feel free to send me a message.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Winter Bush - The Experiment Update

Thank you. Glad you like the idea. I think it looks good.
I will sort out a picture. I've got my full manscaping to do today too.
Not quite sure about the look you're going for with the removal cream. I wouldn't start messing around with inner thigh hair personally as it will grow back looking like an extension of your pubic hair as it grows more coarsely.
The treasure trail look is fine though. Just takes some regular maintenance to keep it looking neat. If you've not got a lot of time, I would suggest you just trim it back and then wet shave your balls and shaft every 2 days in the shower. That will be a lot simpler. Let me know if you want any further help with it.

This post was edited

I might continue growing for a little bit longer. Just don't want them to look straggly so I'll keep an eye.

This post was edited

Great to hear you're growing a winter bush. Am an all-year round bush guy here but that's just how it's always been. Getting pretty good size now so will need a bit of tidying up pretty soon I reckon.

This post was edited

Thanks mate. I'm intrigued as to how big this bush of yours is. Maybe we should compare growth.

This post was edited

I too have decided to let it grow and see how it grows. still wziting on the result. so it's been years since I last had a Bush so ilk wait to see how I look

This post was edited

So, I recently posted that I was going to try something different with my man bush and grow it a bit. After a few weeks of experimenting with it, I am now in a position to update you on the results.Instead of the normal neatly trimmed pubic hair, I have allowed it to grow quite freely. I have kept it shaped to an extent but in the main it has been able to sprout however it wanted. I like the look of dark pubic hair and I have seen plenty of guys who pull off the completely natural look very well. My aim was to combine the two - manscaped but with a natural look.So, what is the final result?I have now got a well grown man bush (circa 2 inches long) around the top of the pubic region. I have however wet shaved the shaft of my cock, and my ball sack. I have also trimmed below my sack to keep it neat and tidy. The style wouldn't be suitable for summer or hotter climates as it would just trap beads of sweat but it's fine for a British winter.It means that my cock is still clean, neat and tidy as is my sack, but I have a nice hairy 'frame' which contrasts brilliantly. When I'm hanging nude my cock isn't hidden beneath a mass of hair, and when I'm in the locker room at the gym or in the showers, I'm not concerned that I look small. In fact, when wet I think the hairy pubes look rather good.I'd love to get some thoughts on this. I'd also love to have some guys try it out and leave some comments on how they've got on. I am happy to post a pic or two if anyone would like to see it and maybe anyone else who tries it could post theirs too.If you want to try it but would like some more detailed instruction on how to achieve the look, feel free to send me a message.SteveSounds good, I may also try growing. Will see how yours turn out after trimming

This post was edited

As a full bush lover, I am really glad to read about so many of your guys willing to give it a try again. Shaving the balls and penis shaft don't really affect the visual of a full bush, so if you like that, do it. My ball hair got much more wild when it turned gray so I shave them a couple times a week. Do love the feel of smooth balls and the look of a full bush.

This post was edited

Go for it mate. It'll be fun trying it out

This post was edited

Thank you very much. I'm glad you're inspired to try something new. Let me know how you get on

This post was edited

Cool. Sounds like a plan

This post was edited