RE: Winter Bush - The Experiment Update

So, I recently posted that I was going to try something different with my man bush and grow it a bit. After a few weeks of experimenting with it, I am now in a position to update you on the results.Instead of the normal neatly trimmed pubic hair, I have allowed it to grow quite freely. I have kept it shaped to an extent but in the main it has been able to sprout however it wanted. I like the look of dark pubic hair and I have seen plenty of guys who pull off the completely natural look very well. My aim was to combine the two - manscaped but with a natural look.So, what is the final result?I have now got a well grown man bush (circa 2 inches long) around the top of the pubic region. I have however wet shaved the shaft of my cock, and my ball sack. I have also trimmed below my sack to keep it neat and tidy. The style wouldn't be suitable for summer or hotter climates as it would just trap beads of sweat but it's fine for a British winter.It means that my cock is still clean, neat and tidy as is my sack, but I have a nice hairy 'frame' which contrasts brilliantly. When I'm hanging nude my cock isn't hidden beneath a mass of hair, and when I'm in the locker room at the gym or in the showers, I'm not concerned that I look small. In fact, when wet I think the hairy pubes look rather good.I'd love to get some thoughts on this. I'd also love to have some guys try it out and leave some comments on how they've got on. I am happy to post a pic or two if anyone would like to see it and maybe anyone else who tries it could post theirs too.If you want to try it but would like some more detailed instruction on how to achieve the look, feel free to send me a message.SteveThat sounds almost exactly like what I have been doing since last summer. I shave the sides and top of my pubic area and also my shaft and balls. The hair that I haven't shaved is about 3.5 inches long now. I have very light colored hair so it doesn't show up as well as dark hair does.

This post was edited

Absolutely. Great idea.

This post was edited

I have shaved my balls and shaft and trimmed my bush for several years. I quit trimming my bush about two months ago. It is getting nice and full. My pubs are brown and thus not as noticeable as you dark bush guys, but I am enjoying the masculine feel again. I do think I enjoy my balls smooth so I will continue that.

This post was edited

Look forward to seeing a picture update of this winter bush

This post was edited

I've developed a new technique for achieving this look. It's inspired by the 90's trend 'under cut'.I'll try and demo it through photos if I get 5 minutes. Of course, that's if you guys want to know a bit more about it

This post was edited

When I was a seasonal smoothie I catalogued the regrowth of my bush
in the autumn - the length of the pubic hair day by day and week by
week (See the Blog Failed Smoothie in my profile). Then I
shaved it all off in the spring.
But That was some time ago. I've been a year-round smoothie for a while now.

This post was edited