Nip/Tuck

Am I the only person who misses the show "Nip/Tuck" ? A cable channel has been airing re-runs of the show and everytime I watch I remember how brilliant, albeit sometimes too out there, it was, since by the end of the day, despite being a show that apparently focus simply on appearances, what was going on inside the charactersminds that really allowed us to connect with them, not to mention that it also had a lot of nudity.

This topic was edited
RE: Nip/Tuck

Nope you're not the only one. I liked that show quite a lot.

This post was edited

I'm glad you brought this up! I work with someone who loved
it and still talks about it. I never watched it much but when
I did I enjoyed it and in addition to watching a few episodes, I've
seen some specific nude scenes on youtube. I am
going to do some binge watching this winter and I will put Nip/Tuck on my
list.

This post was edited

It is quite funny because the last season dates back to 2010 and the show started in 2003 but I must say that it has aged quite well, since no matter when we watch it, we can still resonate with some of the things that were going on in the show, despite the fact that some stories were a bit overblown and it sometimes go a bit too repetitive, but the cast was great, not just the two leads, but supporting cast members as well, I particularly liked Famke Janssens cameo, as the transsexual, Ava Moore, Janssen of course, enjoying the success that she had achieved by starring in the 007 flick, Goldeneye, as the woman who killed men when she reached her orgasm ... subtle, very subtle :)

This post was edited