Paradise Lakes FL

Will be posting and updating throughout my stay.Just arrived the afternoon of Dec 21. Nice staff easy check in process after booking and checking in online.
Forgot a towel so renting one for $5 for my 3 day stay. The length of stay didn't matter for the cost. Towels also available for purchase for $25.
Th conversation pool and hot tub are under construction scheduled to re-open Dec 22. Due to this they have one of the volleyball pools set to 96 degrees. Good sized crowd in there now chatting.
They did not charge me a resort/membership fee for my stay due to the closed pool and hot tub. A very fair compensation on their part.
Had a small pizza and beer for lunch, again friendly staff. Cost was commensurate with any hotel restaurant.
Need to work a bit, but will head out to the conversation pool later.
Stay tuned for more updates. Let me know any questions.

This topic was edited
RE: Paradise Lakes FL

It would be interesting to get your take on the swinger vibe at night (although weeknights wouldn't be the best indicator). Mrs. J&C doesn't want to try Caliente because of the stories we've heard at other nudist clubs, and Paradise Lakes is ocasionally mentioned in the same sentence as Caliente. We are thinking of visiting Lake Como before the 2017 Bare Necessities cruise, since it leaves out of Tampa. Since Paradise Lakes is just on the other side of Lake Como, we could visit there as well if Mrs. J&C feels OK about the place.

This post was edited
RE: Paradise Lakes FL

It would be interesting to get your take on the swinger vibe at night (although weeknights wouldn't be the best indicator). Mrs. J&C doesn't want to try Caliente because of the stories we've heard at other nudist clubs, and Paradise Lakes is ocasionally mentioned in the same sentence as Caliente. We are thinking of visiting Lake Como before the 2017 Bare Necessities cruise, since it leaves out of Tampa. Since Paradise Lakes is just on the other side of Lake Como, we could visit there as well if Mrs. J&C feels OK about the place.I am only here for a few days during the week. I am sure weekends could be vastly different. I am a single male so my experience is probably much different than what you as a cpl and she might experience.During the week the nightclub isn't open but the bar is. It was wii bowling last night. Good crowd appeared that everyone knew each other and were having great fun. Some women and men were naked others dressed. No sex, or sexual activity of any kind just nudists having fun together.Again I'm a single male but during the day and last night I got the impression everyone is a nudist first. There are swingers everywhere so you will encounter them wherever you go. I think you need to have ready your "elevator pitch". Be able to sum up who you are in 30 seconds. Think about how you would phrase an introduction that makes it clear your AANR members and limit your activities to social nudism.

This post was edited