new

hi i have not tried being nude in public or in front of other people.but i am so much interested and wanted being nude. i always get nude alone in my room or in the house when im alone. i feel so much comfortable without wearing anything but too shy to try outside with others are present. how do i start?

This topic was edited
RE: new

hi i have not tried being nude in public or in front of other people.but i am so much interested and wanted being nude. i always get nude alone in my room or in the house when im alone. i feel so much comfortable without wearing anything but too shy to try outside with others are present. how do i start?

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I found it very scarey getting naked in front of others on my first time. I visited a nude beach and to start with I just laid there wearing shorts, but after a few minutes I thought oh here goes, everybody else is naked so just took them off and the nervousness just wore straight off. Within about 10 minutes I thought I'm going for a walk also while naked and did it.
The best way to do it the first time is to go to a nudist beach and basically just force yourself to do it. You will never look back and it'll literally change your life forever.

This post was edited