RE:How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

I got naked on a Friday afternoon after work,and was lucky enough to stay that way for ten and a half days. Really relaxing time.

This post was edited

Can say a whole weekend. Friday night got off from work til monday morning when I had to go back. Felt good just to relax and stay home.

This post was edited

So it was 3 days of nude camping in the woods and then an hour of clothed shopping and buying mead at a clothing optional center, then 2 more days of nude camping. I wouldn't count the time I spent clothed because it was only an hour lol

In your case then it would be three days consecutively. For this conversation, this is meant to mean a continuous period of time nude, putting on any type of clothes for even a brief time stops the timer on this. Here is a link to my original post in the General Discussions group for reference.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/65483/longest-time-spent-nude/

By the way, what is mead? You mentioned it a couple of times in your post, and it has me wondering what it could be.

This post was edited

I would have to see my longest naked stint so far was about 72 hours. The wife and I went to White Tail Resort for the weekend of their annual Naked 5k race. I got undressed upon arrival on Friday and begrudgingly got dressed on Sunday just before we had to check out. I have to agree that getting dressed is the hardest thing to do when you've been naked for quite some time. I hope to top this record in the near future so I wll keep you guys posted!

This post was edited

I get in the most naked time during semester breaks, and so far on this one (42 day winter break) I am at one week and counting. Of course, I also haven't set foot outdoors this week between snowy weather and high winds.

Most often though, I average between 10 and 16 hours per day sans clothing, even during semester unless its a teaching day. My longest period though was acouple of years ago...I was unempoyed and a full-time online student at the time, and did not dress for a few hours shy of a full month during the summer.

This post was edited

Mine was 4 days of nudity at White Tail in VA a few yrs ago

This post was edited

10 days at a nudist resort in Mexico with GF. She would put a throw on at times but I never wore a stich.

This post was edited

I have gone a month without clothes on

This post was edited

I would spend entire summers on my grandparents' farm totally naked for 3 months at a time.

For now, I think you have the longest time nude out of all who have replied to this thread. I would hope to one day be able to have the opportunity to be nude for that long of period of time, if not longer even.

This post was edited
RE: How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

This happen when I was 20 I got into a car accident and got a fusion in my neck they took a bone from my hip spent a week in hospital when I was going home th doctor told my mom and dad to come see him in 10 days and with the stitches in my hip I should not wear anything that would bother them it was mid July and hot my mom bought me a short robe to wear around the house I remember even when it was tied the only coverage I had was when I was standing

This post was edited