RE: How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

We did almost 8 weeks in quarantine

You never wore any type of clothing AT ALL during the entire 8 weeks? Were you getting groceries and stuff delivered or were you stocked up enough to last that long?

This post was edited
RE:How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

Still stands at 9 days for now. Maybe this summer I will get a chance to extend that.

Were you able to extend your longest time nude, since it was your first summer in retirement?

This post was edited
RE: How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

We did almost 8 weeks in quarantineYou never wore any type of clothing AT ALL during the entire 8 weeks? Were you getting groceries and stuff delivered or were you stocked up enough to last that long?

I have seen several people here and elswhere post that they went 8 weeks or longer during quarantine. Most of them got food delivered.
One person on another board posted that he went 9 weeks and his high school age son went almost 6 months from when school closed in March of 2019 until it opened remotely in September. The son then wore a tank top and nothing else for the first few days of school, then decided to try it without a shirt and see what Z. No one objected, so he then did his Zoom school nude until Christmas, so he went nude for 9 months except for a few hours of wearing just a tank top.

This post was edited

(quote]
Were you able to extend your longest time nude, since it was your first summer in retirement?

No, because I would ride at least one of my motorcycles at least once a week if not more. I have 3 to choose from.

This post was edited

(quote]Were you able to extend your longest time nude, since it was your first summer in retirement?No, because I would ride at least one of my motorcycles at least once a week if not more. I have 3 to choose from.

While not the topic for this thread, were you nude more in general than when you were working?

This post was edited

Yes!!

This post was edited

About how many hours a week did you wear anything?

This post was edited

I never thought or tried to keep track, but probably about 50% of the time.

This post was edited

Since you are dressed less often have you gotten rid of any clothing?
Since I retired, I got rid of all of my suits, undershirts and underwear, most of my dress shirts and ties, and al least half of my business casual clothing. I got a privacy fence around my pool, so I also got rid of most of my swimwear. I now have less than half as much clothing as I did when I was working. I emptied out half the drawers I had clothing in, and still managed to find room for my out of season clothes, which I used to keep in a storage chest. More recenty, when covid struck, I stopped going to the gym, bought some basic exercise equipment, started working out nude in the basement, and got rid of half of my gym shorts and sleeveless shirs. If I lived in a warmer location like you do or our grandson didn't spend so much time here in the summer, I could get by with a little less yet. My closet is barely half full, even after moving my lighter weight outerwear there from the hall closet.
I always find getting rid of clothing a liberating experience!

This post was edited

Total time or awake time?

This post was edited