RE:How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

My record is the same. 9 days without having to get dressed. Nude when I sleep, wake-up, work, and go to bed. I even stayed nude to go out back and pick up poop and grabbed two packages off the front porch that were delivered and never had to put a stitch of clothing on. I would love to live nude 24/7 for eternity (preferably someplace that doesn't get too cold. lol)

-James

This post was edited

5 days at Eden Bay, now Caribe Caliente

This post was edited

Has anyone else had extended periods of nudity yet? It's always great when it can be continued for several days in a row.

This post was edited

Has anyone else had extended periods of nudity yet? It's always great when it can be continued for several days in a row.

Have you or will you extend your 9 day record this summer?

This post was edited

Wow 9 days. Thats awesome! For me its been 2 days. Thats the lingesr I have ever been without clothes on.

This post was edited

My longest is 2 days and 3 nights also.
Goal is 4days and 5 nights.
Wouldn't want anything longer than that because I wouldn't want to be confined to the house and backyard longer than that, my wife will not go to a clothing optional resort, and I wouldn't want to be away from her longer than that.

This post was edited
RE: How Long Have You Been Nude Consecutively

14 days on a Big Nude Boat cruise!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

14 days on a Big Nude Boat cruise!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

14 days on a Big Nude Boat cruise!Hickguy M.D.

No land excursion?

This post was edited

Next year I am going to try to make a point to arrange to find a place where I can be nude for a whole month straight at the least.

This post was edited