Who needs support for a large member?

Maybe I'mtaking the title to literal.I'm well endowed. Over 8 inches long and 0ver 4 inches thick. But I don't need support for it.I'm proud of what I have.The largest penis on record is13 inches flaccid and the man doesn't seek support.Yes...I did look it up. What does the title truly mean by support? Do some men think there penis is so big they need to seek counseling on it or something? LOL....but seriously.

This topic was edited
RE: Who needs support for a large member?

Also the guy with the biggest penis is Jonah falcon and he can't get a proper erection - he has said before that it has ruined his lifeBumping this up - think it's a great topic for new members to add to.

This post was edited
RE: Who needs support for a large member?

Maybe I'mtaking the title to literal.I'mwell endowed. Over 8 inches long and 0ver 4 inches thick. But Idon't need support for it.I'm proud of what I have.Thelargest penis on record is13 inches flaccid and the mandoesn't seek support.Yes...I did look it up. What does thetitle truly mean by support? Do some men think therepenis is so big they need to seek counseling on it orsomething? LOL....but seriously.
Perhaps we could substitute the word 'comradery' for support. Then
the group would be one for sharing pics and posts having to do with
large penises, which some of us have and some don't. Comradery and
sharing doesn't have that implication of seeking counseing which
you mention.

This post was edited