RE: Given up using the recent posting page.

If I may add my 2-cents worth. I try to send all of my posts in
bold face. This takes an extra step to do this but I wish everyone
would do it. I find that the bold type is much easier, for an old
guy like me, to read. If it was possible to increase the font size,
I would do that also.

If sending a post to
the Forums is worth the time expended in doing it, then I believe
it is worth doing correctly. That is by using propergrammar
and correct spelling. I believe that either the British or US forms
of Englishgrammar and spelling are
acceptable.

Just in case you were wondering; no, I
do not have a ramrod up my ass!

This post was edited

I find that the bold type is much easier, for an oldguy like me, to read.Just trying out this type.
Ok, it seems to be working. But now, how do you emphasize something? Just underline it?

This post was edited

If I may add my 2-cents worth. I try to send all of my posts inbold face. This takes an extra step to do this but I wish everyonewould do it. I find that the bold type is much easier, for an oldguy like me, to read.Same here, I find it much easier to read, and many more people now have the sense to use bold type for the same reason.

This post was edited

If I may add my 2-cents worth. I try to send all of my posts inbold face. This takes an extra step to do this but I wish everyonewould do it. I find that the bold type is much easier, for an oldguy like me, to read.Same here, I find it much easier to read, and many more people now have the sense to use bold type for the same reason.
That is the reason the button is there.

This post was edited

That is the reason the button is there.
I agree!

This post was edited