Size

Does it really matter what size a penis is. The idea of this site is suppose to be about nudity..

This topic was edited
RE: Size

Does size matter ? Well, I guess the most honest answer is that it does matter, at least to most males. No, it is not something that can be changed and none of us get a choice in the matter. We get what we get. Having said that, most males have thoughts, questions, insecurities or curiosity regarding size. Personally, I fail to see how nudists and naturists would be any different in this regard and I do not feel that a subject should be taboo just because some aren't comfortable talking about it.
While I think a vast majority of nudists / naturists would say nudism / naturism isn't about sex at all, doesn't mean nudists /naturists are less sexual than the population in general. It isn't about sex but sex is part of it same as it isn't about size but that size is part of it.
Maybe I am wrong but for me it makes sense that some males find the step into nudism easier to take than for others and I happen to believe that penis size can play a part of the reason for this.

This post was edited

Does size matter ? Well, I guess the most honest answer is that it does matter, at least to most males. No, it is not something that can be changed and none of us get a choice in the matter. We get what we get. Having said that, most males have thoughts, questions, insecurities or curiosity regarding size. Personally, I fail to see how nudists and naturists would be any different in this regard and I do not feel that a subject should be taboo just because some aren't comfortable talking about it.While I think a vast majority of nudists / naturists would say nudism / naturism isn't about sex at all, doesn't mean nudists /naturists are less sexual than the population in general. It isn't about sex but sex is part of it same as it isn't about size but that size is part of it.Maybe I am wrong but for me it makes sense that some males find the step into nudism easier to take than for others and I happen to believe that penis size can play a part of the reason for this.I was ruthlessly teased in boarding school because I had both a very large penis and only one testicle so it took me many years to become comfortable with my body. In my late 20's I finally accepted my skinny ass body for what it was and realised as adults, nobody gave a shit about the issues that had caused me so much grief as a kid. My cock size is definitely appreciated by sexual partners because gay men seem to be chasing bigger ones but at the end of the day, it ain't much use if it's too big to use.

This post was edited

to be very honest, I do enjoy seeing, touching, exploring and having fun with cocks of a variety of sizes, yet the larger cock has always been a favorite to me, I am truly amazed at the size of some cocks, it would have been nice we had all been equipped with the size of we would want, yet happiness and sexual pleasure is really about how we use our individual cocks for pleasure and otherwise.

This post was edited