RE: Crack wax

I used to get it done regularly, but haven't been able to get an appointment for the last year now that the wax therapist I used is so busy :-(

It must be needing some serious attention by now then of its been a year

This post was edited

I don't find any discomfort with crack or perineum. The scrotum and shaft is a bit of an ouch. The big ouch for me is pubic. In the end I find it all worthwhile as the smooth feel lasts longer than shaving.

This post was edited

Just posted a pic of the position you need to be in for a wax. Might be the deciding factor for you lolI can't seem to find the pic, has it been removed?

This post was edited

hi had my crack waxed a few times need to get it done soon again

This post was edited

I always used to shave or use creams but now Ii wax regularly. The feeing is amazing and I always make sure I ex-foliate for the weeks after. Stops any itchiness. It also makes me feel so much cleaner.I thoroughly recommend it.

This post was edited

I love getting waxed and now offer it as a serive in my barbershop.
I don't find it painful but the more regular you have it done the easier it is.
I defiantly prefer my crack smooth. :-)

This post was edited

I have mine waxed as part of a full body wax every 4 to 6 weeks. I have to remember to close my anus as she applies the hot wax to my crack and down onto my sack. It is no more painful than other parts of the body, similar to sack, shaft and pubes and less painful then my chest. BTW the position I have to adopt is (on the table) on all fours, bum in the air.

This post was edited

I don't find any discomfort with crack or perineum. The scrotum and shaft is a bit of an ouch. The big ouch for me is pubic. In the end I find it all worthwhile as the smooth feel lasts longer than shaving.Same here, no issues with the crack at all, but the pubic is a killer sometimes. I love my crack free of hair keeps everything much cleaner. Plus when playing no pulling hair

This post was edited