Condoms

Many. many years I always disliked wearing condoms because they were difficult to put on, too tight, and cut down on sensation. My wife recently underwent cancer treatments that took her immune system down to almost zero. We were told that we should use condoms to protect her because her immune system was so low and to protect me from the chemo drugs she was having to take. I went online to purchase condoms and discovered they come in different sizes now. They may have come in different sizes for some time, but I haven't looked at them for a long time.
One web site said to take a toilet paper roll and try to insert your erect penis in it. If your penis would slide in with some extra room, then you should get a small size condom. If it just fit you should get a regular size one. If it wouldn't go in you should get a large size. Mine wouldn't go in so I ordered a large size condom. They make a great difference. It goes on much easier and is more comfortable. There is still a lack of sensation and I like wearing nothing better, but if I have to wear one these are better. Just a hint for those of you that are having trouble with condoms. By the way, I am 3.5 in. long and 4 in. in around when flaccid and 6.5 in. long and 5.5 in. around when erect. I never considered myself large before.

This topic was edited
RE: Condoms

Fyi They also make large skyn condoms its like you dont even have one on !!

This post was edited

When it comes to condom sizes, it is all about the girth of the penis.Usually when penis size is talked about, it is the length we are thinking of but for buying the right condoms, it is the thickness which makes the difference.
Ever heard of "small penis syndrome" ? If not, it's not actually about having a small dick, but about thinking that you do. This is a contributing factor to why some guys use the wrong type of condoms, causing unnecessary discomfort and increased risk of malfunction.
So, for condom size, it's not about the long and short of things, but about GIRTH

This post was edited

I do understand the girth issue and condoms fitting properly, I have know a few guys with some mighty thick cocks, there is the issue about the condom being too tight, causing it to uncomfortable and even breaking before or during sexual contact

This post was edited