Embarrassing or awkward events

We haven't had many new threads in here for a while.
Thought it would be interesting to share any embarrassing or awkward things that have happened due to having a LP, and how you dealt with it.

This topic was edited
RE: Embarrassing or awkward events

Why don't you get the ball running, so to speak, and start sharing such an experience of yours

This post was edited

I had a woman tell me once that I was too large for her to perform oral sex on me. I told her "Thanks, but no thanks."

This post was edited

Watching people stare never gets old. Im sure I will get a few today in my shorts. they are quite fitted!

This post was edited

I've been on many naturist campsites and when people walk by, some are staring at my cock.Always fun to observe them and they don't notice it:-)But sometimes also thinking: hey, I have also a face....

This post was edited

Thanks everyone!
Mine would have to be when I went travelling in Japan with my mates. We wanted to try one of the bath houses, but none of us had been before. Pretty much everyone in there would not stop staring at my penis. My mates thought this was so funny and never let me forget it. What made it worse was my locker would not open afterwards, so I had to go out and find the guy running the place, who couldn't look me in the face either. They were making comments, but couldn't understand what they were saying. After everything, we did go back a couple more times and I was able to ignore it (almost!)

This post was edited

I would thing you must have a mighty huge cock to draw so much attention, are you above 10 inches or something in that nature?

This post was edited

Its not far off but I think more of the attention was because very few foreigners visited that public bath.

This post was edited