Summer grooming - let's find out what everyone is doing

The weather is getting better, and it's time to start thinking about your summer manscaping routine...
Reply to this thread with your plans to look your best naked when the sun comes out
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Summer grooming - let's find out what everyone is doing

The weather is getting better, and it's time to start thinking about your summer manscaping routine...Reply to this thread with your plans to look your best naked when the sun comes outSteveHaving my back waxed. Going to Palm Springs in May and my back is not thick enough to go natural so I wax it. Also the normal trimming of the pubes and chest and stomach area.

This post was edited

The weather is getting better, and it's time to startthinking about your summer manscaping routine...Reply to this thread with your plans to look your best naked whenthe sun comes outSteve
I Plan to Spend More Time at my Local Nudist Club this Summer.

This post was edited

I am natural now. I am thinking about buzzing my bush once it gets very hot. I sweat too much.

This post was edited

I am natural now. I am thinking about buzzing my bush once it gets very hot. I sweat too muchSame here but when it gets hot hot I will wax lasts much longer than shaving.

This post was edited

I buzz the chest and stomach, wax the ass, trim the bush, and keep the balls smooth, I keep a light trail of fur from my navel down to my pubes.

This post was edited

I buzz the chest and stomach, wax the ass, trim the bush, and keep the balls smooth, I keep a light trail of fur from my navel down to my pubes.

Sounds like a great routine. Man after my own heart

This post was edited

I will have a full body wax just before my next holiday

This post was edited

hi hoping to keep it smooth either by shaving or waxing

This post was edited

Well, summer's just ending here, but I'll probably keep up my normal routine all year round. Shaved chest, stomach, balls, trimmed pubes, underarms.

This post was edited

I'm hairy, but I do like to keep my pubes trimmed and my genitals shaved (not game to wax...yet - still traumatised after watching 40yo Virgin).
Otherwise, my head hair is trimmed, I keep my beard trimmed, and I try to keep cool...I sweat like a racehorse after a mile run.

This post was edited