RE: Summer grooming - let's find out what everyone is doing

Hey Steve
What would your recommendations be?

This post was edited

I've trimmed the bush and chest hair a bit shorter for summer, and continue to shave the balls. Other than that, I leave the rest of the hair as is.

This post was edited

The weather is getting better, and it's time to start thinking about your summer manscaping routine...Reply to this thread with your plans to look your best naked when the sun comes outSteveThe Manscaping Plan never changes with the season.
Chest ALWAYS Shaved or Naired when time allows.Biceps / Triceps the same way... (Making suretransition looks natural)Back Hair Shaved with the BaKblade which works great by the way. (I saw that on a YouTube video by AlphaMale.) (Ordered Online)Pubes Trimmed with a #2 Clipper nCut Treasure Trail and Ass trimmed with the same #2 Clipper CutSometimes I shave my balls and other times just handle it with the #1 ClipperArm Pits with a #3 Clipper CutOh and don't forget the feet...#2 there as well

This post was edited

The weather is getting better, and it's time to start thinking about your summer manscaping routine...Reply to this thread with your plans to look your best naked when the sun comes outSteveMy first nude pool party of the year is in three days, so I guess I need to do this quickly. I will be doing my usual and shaving my sack and shaft, and then trimming the pubes to blend in with the length and density of the rest of my body hair. The rest, I leave natural.

This post was edited

I let my pubes grow over the winter but now that it's warming up i might shave again. I do notice that leaving hair on my sack has kept it from sticking to my leg. Anyone else have that problem?

This post was edited

Hey SteveWhat would your recommendations be?

Depends what your normal look is and how much time you have to groom... Happy to offer ideas once I know that

This post was edited

I regularly keep my inner forearms, upper arms, back, pubes and
genitals smooth with a small l groomed landing strip. I trim chest, stomach, pits, upper thigh thighs and butt with a
beard trimmer. I will shave the landing strip and pits once in a while. I will consider going completely smooth in the
summer.

This post was edited

Wife doesn't like smooth, so I will be trimming pubes and shaving balls, crack and shaft.

This post was edited

I will have a full body wax just before my next holidayI had the full body wax yesterday and I'm off on holiday tomorrow. My smooth skin feels great.

This post was edited

Smooth all year round, so no special actions for the summer months. Just going to enjoy the sun and warm weather.

This post was edited