Cancelling Alertpay

How do I cancel it so it stops rebilling me each month? I never got an email from Alertpay like Truenudists said I should have and I've sent three messages using the contact form with no reply? Would an admin please help?

This topic was edited
RE: Cancelling Alertpay

Thanks for that info, but like I said in the first post, I was never emailed any account info for Alertpay, so I can't login to their website. When I try to contact someone here to re-send that info to me, no one replies.

This post was edited

Option 1: Instead of emailing contacts send an email to support@truenudists.com.

Option 2: On your credit card bill should be a phone number for alertpay next to the charge. Call that number and cancel the auto-payments.

Option 3: As a last resort, dispute the charges with your credit card company. This will cause TN and Alertpay some headaches, so I recommend you do that only as a last resort.

Hope that helps!

Jen

This post was edited

I had the same problem... and NO ONE FROM SUPPORT ever gets back to you.... So go to alertpay.com click on "Forgot Password" then it will take you to another screen to enter your e-mail address, enter it and hit "Reset Password" this will email you a link to reset your password.... Once signed in go to "Profile" then "Subscriptions" then you can cancel from there. Hope this helps...

This post was edited