RE: World Naked Gardening Day

Although the sun is out here (at the moment) there is quite a cold north wind so I may have to postpone my WNGD until next month like I did last year.
I hope everyone who takes part today has a great time.

This post was edited

Its already 1:30pm Sat 7th May here in Vietnam, we are at the MiL's and no chance to get naked in our rooftop garden when we get home as the place will be full of textile house guests.Bummer dude.

This post was edited

It is Raining here in Virginia, so will be staying nude indoors! LOL

This post was edited

Well, the 12th annual World Naked Gardening day started cold and rainy, but the sun came out in the afternoon. My wife and I planted potatoes and onions in all of our glorious nakedness and enjoyed every minute.

This post was edited

It was a little cool here, but I still got out naked and cleaned up the
raspberry plants. You have to be careful around raspberry plants,
they scratch you up quite a bit when your naked.

This post was edited

Mea culpa, mea culpa! I didn't garden like I bragged I was gonna! Woke to light rain and cloudy. My friends postponed visit as result. So, I gardened nude on my balcony, instead of Pine Tree. BUT, this fair weather nudist will join all you more dedicated souls soon! . Come on 70 plus temps! I've got flowers to plant! Best to all you green thumbs and bodies!! Bob

This post was edited

Wish I would have seen this yesterday. My wife and I did a bit of gardening in the backyard and I could have been naked. Dang!

This post was edited

Wish I would have seen this yesterday. My wife and I did a bit of gardening in the backyard and I could have been naked. Dang!I would have been naked whatever the day.

This post was edited