Nair for Men

So I was wondering if anyone has ever burned their skin with nair. I've used it lots of times to remove chest/torso hair with great success and no issues.

Today however I accidentally left it on too long and have sore bumpy red patches. Any idea how to treat that so it clears up quickly? It looks awful...

Thanks...

This topic was edited
RE: Nair for Men

So I was wondering if anyone has ever burned their skin with nair. I've used it lots of times to remove chest/torso hair with great success and no issues. Today however I accidentally left it on too long and have sore bumpy red patches. Any idea how to treat that so it clears up quickly? It looks awful...Thanks...try aftersun it's like a sunburn you have or aloe vera

Thank you

Never thought of it like that. It is almost cleared up overnight but wouldn't hurt to help it finish healing.

This post was edited

Aloe Vera works well. Before I began getting a full body wax I'd sometimes use Nair on my legs and got some on my balls - got a "chemical burn" on that very sensitive area.

This post was edited

Aloe Vera works well. Before I began getting a full body wax I'd sometimes use Nair on my legs and got some on my balls - got a "chemical burn" on that very sensitive area.WOW that would Suck!!!
Mine was just on my chest. I'm very careful to stay away from my nipples just in case :)

This post was edited

So I was wondering if anyone has ever burned their skin with nair. I've used it lots of times to remove chest/torso hair with great success and no issues. Today however I accidentally left it on too long and have sore bumpy red patches. Any idea how to treat that so it clears up quickly? It looks awful...Thanks...I use Magic Jack and find that you have to leave it on longer than the manufacturer says in order to remove the pubic hair. I use it for my scrotum and shaft as well, with the longer time. If I want a smooth ass and crack, that time needs to be shorter, as that area is more sensitive.

This post was edited