Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

introduction

Thanks for add to group. im from BC Canada.. following discussions from other members re size. Im not the biggest guy by any stretch but have had issues with causing pain to partners and have lost partnes due to same reason. i know all of us are...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

Hi there. I am a 60 male living in Canada. I enjoy travel ( when we CAN travel) and especially to beach resorts. My first introduction to nudism was about 30 years ago. I spent the better part of a week naked in a beach. Shy and self conscious at...

Latest Post
by  
Large penis' are beautiful

Hello and thanks for accepting me into the group. It's probably unusual for a woman to join this group but I am very interested to hear of your stories and I can share my experiences from being literally on the receiving end! You should never...

INTRODUCTIONS

Im a New Yorker, former member of LPSG.org. Always enjoyed public nudity among men (locker rooms were my particular fascination, and may be part of why I love working out). Im well endowed but can't say I feel that's been a burden that...

Nudist Group video call

Any one interested nudist group call ping me in skype or hangouts My skype id -Sunil Prakash Hangouts- prakashsunil51@gmail.com

Latest Post
by  
Comparing yours side-by-side with a smaller...

Hey guys. Reaching out to all of you larger endowed guys. I have some bigger buddies that love to put their large penises next to mine to see the size difference. Not in a derogatory way, but just for comparison. Just a matter of fact comparing. I...

Latest Post
by  
How do I find large circumcised penises...

I also have size H titties. I there a group for this or men that like huge tits?

Latest Post
by  
Introduction

I always liked being nude since childhood but being nude or following nudism is taboo in india so I was limited to being nude indoors later on I tried being nude outdoors too but its risky as alot of people do moral policing in india. Later on I...

Hello

when it comes to nudism I'm fairly inexperienced publically but like to feel fairly liberated at home. I wouldn't rule out being naked amongst others somewhere where it is permitted. I mostly like to share pictures of myself unclothed in...

Latest Postthanks
by James5366 
Thanks for the add.

Hi i'm new to this group - feel free to check out our profile and drop us a line if you want.