Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

John from London.

Hello I'm John from London England. New member of the website. Aware of the fact I'm bigger than average. Only really interested in chatting with women. I'm a nice friendly guy who likes to have fun I hope to chat with someone soon.

Introduction. Hi - I don't have a large...

But, I do have several questions! A large penis certainly looks great, especially when nude. However, there has to be drawbacks, right? Does it get in the way when you are wearing normal clothes? Does it flop around when you are exercising? A...

Hi all

Just joined here today and excited about the focus of the group. Nudism "came to me" when I was living in Hamburg in the early 70's. Since then I'm naked whenever possible. I fuess I'm quite an exhib. I can't claim mine is...

Latest Post
by  
Introduction.

Hi all my name is Ricky, Im based in a lovely part of the Uk Northumberland, Im divorced but have a girlfriend she sometimes joins me for days out etc, please get in touch if you want to chat . Regards and stay safe Ricky

What is a large penis?

Lpsg, by definition assumes a large penis. But what constitutes a large penis. Is it length when flaccid? If so how long does a flaccid cock have to be, to be consisted large? Or, is it length when erect? Is so again how long does an erect cock have...

Silly Joke

A recent posting reminded me of this silly joke. - I suffered so I don't see why everyone else shouldn't. "There's a story going round about a man whose penis is so long that he's had a metal cap fitted for when it scrapes on...

Latest Post
by  
INTRODUCTIONS

I'm Wayne (Hermann to my Deutsch friends) from Maine, USA. I'm a long time nudist, active in clubs, resorts, beaches and the fabulous Bare Necessities cruises!!

Latest Post
by  
introductin my self

hello everyone, I'm Italian but I live in Spain, where nudism is allowed most of the time. I am 33 years old and I have been practicing nudism since I was 19 .. I never did it with ulterior motives, but I must say that over time I started to...

Introduction

Hello, I am a fellow large penis naturist. I started going to a nude beach in Rio, Brazil in my 20s and I had no idea I had a large penis. It was actually the nude beach that made me realise I was somehow blessed. I won't deny it, I love it and...

Happy to be here

Hello, we are glad to be here in this Group. We are a married couple from Germany and we do some nudism around there. Not sure how it will be this summer Anyway, (Hel is writing) my husband Frank has a very large penis and therefore he hesitated to...

Latest Post
by