Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Hi New to this group

New to the group here. Well endowed and gets noticed when i'm at Hippie Hollow (nude beach in Austin, TX) or the gym, in my jeans, etc. It's always funny when straight guys looks and comment to their ladies about it when i walk by them at...

Latest Post
by  
Large Phallic Funnies

Funny Korean Spa Story: yesterday at Riverside Spa. 22 yr old handsome Romanian (?) 145 lbs? Huge phallus. Totally disproportionate. Picture Great Dane equipment on Chihuahua. He is showing off. Walking proudly around. Rigid. I'm thinking, that...

Latest PostHa!
by Barebunzfun 
Low Hangers!

Any tips on getting the boys to hang lower? I got one nut that even when warm just does not want to hang low?

Latest Post
by  
Skype chat?

Hi guys,anyone up for a chat on skype? Always nice to meet and chat with other big guys!

Latest Posti'm up for it
by Globally 
Introductions

Hello I am new to the nudist culture,/community in GA. I am hoping to find more members in the atlanta,community who are exploring their nudist interest. I am a GBM 58yrs old. thank you

Latest PostWelcome.
by Kuffee 
Always fascinated by length or width

As a mature guy, I'm still interested in large equipped guys, not only longer shaft length or extra width, but oversized heads or testicles get my attention too. Anyone who feels they have something to show me, send some pics! All are...

Latest Post
by  
SLIGHT CHANGE OF INTEREST DUE i THINK

I'm an entirely average male and don't have an unusual penis at all. Being a confident nudist, it's rather more astonishing that both men and women seem to have a determined interest in my foreskin, not my actual size. I've been...

Introducing me

Hi everybody. I'm here because for one reason, I love big penis, i think big flaccid is really nice to see. That's the truth, i'm a real supporter

UK WhatsApp

Any uk guys up for a WhatsApp group chat?