Large Penis Support Group (lpsg.com)

Presentation

Hi, this is Emanoel Bertz. Thank you for accepting me in the group. I am from the city of Recife in Pernambuco, in northeastern Brazil. I hope to make great friends.

Latest Post
by  
Hello to all

Happy to a part of this group. I enjoy being seen and enjoy seeing. I wish I had more opportunities to be nude but take advantge of those I have at the beach and hot springs.

Latest Post
by  
Anyone here from Texas in the Dickinson,...

I would like to communicate with and perhaps visit with guys in my local area. I can host in my home. Jim

Latest Post
by  
Comments

Hi guys, do strangers ever comment on your penis size or come up and talk to you about it when you are nude in public showers, locker rooms or in a nudist area, or anywhere else? Has it happened once or many times?

Hi from Aj Harvey (Aussie) and or...

What a great Host! Who's Da Man. .? When I first started at True Nudist, where I found LPSG, I couldn't find new friends, or get things kicked off quickly enough. Anyhow I asked straight up, about erection and policy on either showing or...

Latest Post
by  
Hello Everyone! usafreeball new to the...

Hi! Plain n Simple 55 yo. Guy Just became a nudist just over a year ago late bloomer here. In a year's time of becoming a nudist/naturalist has forever changed my life. Wasn't raised this way at all but have grown as a person and who I'm...

Latest Post
by  
Question for all members - Please respond

Hello, all. It's very pleasing to see the number of members who have chosen to join this group.My hope is that the group will be active and that we will all learn from each other by sharing our thoughts and experiences.For this reason, I am now...

Brand NEW

HEy all thanks for letting me join. 37 year old dad married, have about 7 inches here..I have to say i LOVE my penis. The way it feels and shoots i can't get over. Had some experiences jerking off with my step brother growing up, who were much...

Latest Post
by  
Grettings

Greetings folks! I'm Pinchers Badu. It's nice being one of you. In Africa where i come from nudity at open place is not allowed, you can only end your nudism in your bedroom or in your bathroom. By one of you i will be happy to be one of you...

Latest Post
by  
Nude week at Lake Powell!

Lake Powell Nude boating and camping trip 23-29July. Is anyone else planning to be at Lake Powell during that time?

Latest Post
by